Hurricane Aria (funny)

Aria and Tyler had gotten the intensive investigation report about Minister of Medical Prosperity from Eunice, and it showed that the man has kingpins and drug lord connections. He was born and raised in Dawie, the capital town of Eintenhowl and was 'adopted' by a group of known drug lords and kingpins. He had been taught by those same men and women to deal drugs at a young age and had grown into the 'industry', he had an assault case fro hitting a woman when he was in his early twenties. He attained his medical degree from a fraudster and slithered his way into the Ministry of Medical Prosperity undetected.

It pissed Aria of that such young children as he were trapped and had to resort to selling drugs to have a means of income. What pisses the empress more off is that that bastard should've took this chance as the minister of the national cabinet and helped the people from his district, but instead he took from the country to give to the wicked and evil.

"I have this dream; my daughter-in-law kills me for the money." Aria sang as he walked through the corridors of his palace. The maids were mesmerized by the sweet melodious slightly baritone voice of their master. And they knew that a singing Aria is a very happy Aria, the lyrics he was signing at that point were beyond concerning. They rejoiced nonetheless because this would mean the empress will give them a salary bonus un top of the already jaw dropping salary they receive.

"Empress, care for a walk?" The emperor said as he came from behind the pregnant male. Aria turned around to face his husband and gave him a pearly white smile, which obviously captivated Tyler to no return.

"I'm already walking." Aria replied with a little chuckle at the obviously in love male. He had to admit Tyler being romantically attracted to him made him happy. He knows the emperor will and maybe is, hurting from knowing that his love can never be reciprocated, but Aria still loves the man and Tyler knows that, but he also knows that he missed his chance.

"I know it's too early, but have you come up with names? Can I name the child with you?" Tyler said as he strolled behind Aria who seemed to be headed towards the kitchen.

"Well, since I named the quad myself, I can accept a name you give, your majesty." Aria said as he entered the kitchen, he's goal was to get a little snack before heading to the pool to bath in the sun.

"You'd do that empress?" Tyler asked as he stood by the counter and watched his wife sort through pastries as the chefs and cooks worked in the background.

"I would yes on the count that I will destroy you if you cross me again." Aria said, he will take every chance he gets to let Tyler know he's not to mess with.

"I know, my liefie." Tyler said and heard a small chuckle from Aria.

"Your majesty must go deal with the ministers." Aria said, he understood full well what Tyler called him and he's honestly surprised that Tyler has such audacity to start calling Aria pet names.

"I will as soon as I'm done spending time with you." Tyler said as he followed the empress who had a plate of soft cookies in his hands. He now was headed for the pool; he'd have to change into some trunks and a silk robe.

"Eunice get my swimming trunks and my rich people robe." Aria said and heard Tyler laugh.

"You call it a what?!" Tyler breathed as he laughed. He had his hands on his knees and laughed like a commoner as if he's not an emperor.

"Stop laughing and snorting your majesty. It's un-emperor like." Aria chuckled at the crouched older male.

"Where are the children Mia?" Tyler asked after catching a breath.

"In the game room, your royal majesty." Mia bowed as she answered.

"Get them ready for the pool. They need fresh air." Aria requested seemingly what Tyler has wanted to say the the attending maid.

"I'll go get them your highness." Mia said before going to get the children. One would wonder why a child's attending maid would be with the mother of the children instead of their little masters. Since Eunuch Ress as went on paternity leave, Aria has had to reshuffle his attendees and keep only the ones he trusted next to himself. Regardless of the fact that all his servants, maids and eunuchs are from Allira.

Soon enough the children could be head giggling in the corridor that led to the pool. Tyler was already in the pool and Aria was sprawled on the sun chair, bathing in the sun.

"Mother!" the children yelled as the run through the doors and towards their mother. Tyler who was deep in the pool water, surfaced and swam towards the edge of the pool, where Aria was seated. The male empress had sat up straight after hearing his children calling to him, he saw the children running to him, Aaron in blue floral swimming shorts, Anna in a blue floral dress, Ariel in a brown floral dress and Alex in the shorts that had the same design as Ariel's dress.

The family of six had a splendid time at the pool. The children in the shallow part of the pool, Tyler had roped the empress into getting into the water and they began splashing water on each other. Tyler amidst their game of 'Marco polo' with the quad and Aria, he had dunked his head under the water and Aria called out 'marco'. the children roughly understood the game but played, nonetheless. As Aria was searching for Tyler who obviously had 'disappeared' the pregnant male felt his body being encapsulated in a warm and sturdy, but wet chest. Tyler wrapped his hands around the empress and rested his hands by Aria's bulging belly.

Aria's body stiffened from the unexpected touching and Tyler felt it, but the empress soon relaxed. It has been a long time since Aria had been touched this gently and intimately by Tyler, actually it was the first his ever been touched with love by his husband.

"You smell so good." Tyler said nesting his head in the crook of Aria's neck, making the empress ticklish from the touch.

"Tyler, the children are right in front of us." Aria said looking at the quad splashing water at each other giggling.

"They're occupied empress." Tyler said leaving small trails of butterfly kisses on the other male's neck. Aria craned his neck to the side to give the older man more access to his neck, even though he doesn't want to give Tyler his heart again, he can't deny that the affection Tyler has been showing him isn't wanted he always longed for from the other male.

The emperor started to rock the both of them from side to side, his hands still securely around the empress' belly, making the pregnant male blush at the heat he felt from the big hands of his husband. Still in that trance, Aria felt a heated rod of wood against his behind, poking him provocatively.

"You better not be getting horny, you bastard." Aria said in growing anger, this man had the nerve to get horny while their children were literally not far away.

"Way to ruin the mood." Tyler groaned from both the frustration Aria caused and the sexual tension he's been having ever since he realised his feelings for his wife. He hasn't wanted to be sexually active with his wife because the other male is pregnant, and that Aria still hasn't forgiven him yet.

"You know very well we have unfinished business." Aria said as he turned around in the male's hands and looked at him directly in the eyes.

"But you wer-"

"But nothing, your majesty. I can't forgive you for your sins." Aria said as he pried the other male's hands off of his body. He proceeded to step away from the emperor and Tyler's heart panged as the empress got further and further away from him.

"Come on kids, lets get inside." Aria called out for the children, who groaned but listened to their mother nonetheless.