Party

Aria's bathrobe was covered in blood as he knelt down on the floor to sob. The emperor's body was still on his bed , wounded , bruised and bleeding. The expensive sheets that Aria had got as a gift from his sister were not ruined , stained by semen, blood and sweat. Semen and swear from the vigorous exercise that was forced on the empress the night before.

"Eunuch Ress, call the Medical Bureau, the emperor is dying." Aria said standing up from his jumbled stupor, wiping off the tears from his face and walking towards his bathroom to take a bath or rather wipe off whatever he seems dirty on his body. He had too many wounds so he couldn't jump into water and act like everything is ok.

The Medical Bureau were shocked upon arriving at the empress' bedroom, seeing the emperor half dead on Aria's bed, welts everywhere , dildo up his bleeding ass and wounds still freshly bleeding. They stood at the entrance of the room shocked and not knowing where to begin or what to do. It was not that weren't qualified, it was just a shocker to see the monarch of the country lifeless on the empress' bed.

" What are waiting for? If he dies I'll have all your heads as payment!" Aria roared as he stood by the door of the bathroom.  The Medical Bureau attendants worked very fast against time to try and save the emperor. Aria stood there near the bed face devoid of any expression,  but deep down he was crumbling down. Reality of him almost killing the man he loved was haunting him, he wasn't afraid that Tyler was the emperor, but rather the fact that he was the man he loved.

As the Bureau were dressing the emperor's wounds, the empress started to feel woozy and he's vision blacked out and he passed out. The last thing he head before he fainted was the cry of both Eunuch Ress and Head Maid Eunice.

The whole palace was in shambles upon hearing the tragedy that had fallen the two monarchs of the country. When Queen Empress Kathy heard the news she had almost fainted herself, but she had to pull herself together, she was to step in if both the current monarchs were unavailable.

She immediately rushed to Aria's bedroom to see the two on the bed dressed with bandages underneath their sleeping robes. She asked Eunuch Ress to explain in detail what had happened, but because the Eunuch was not present he could only tell the Queen Empress what he saw when Aria requested his audience after he called upon he called upon the Medical Bureau.

"So nobody knows what happened here!" Kathy roared, the only time the former empress got angry was when there were rebels  who threatened to kill her husband. She was so furious that day that she killed every single one of those rebels that had surrounded she and her husband.

"Queen Empress we apologise for our incompetence." The Bureau and both the empress and emperor's entourage yelled.
The whole palace was in panick, not only was the Golden palace chaotic, the Regal Palace ,where the emperor resided and all the other wives' palaces were crazed.
Imperial Concubine Rose was livid , her hate for the empress doubled , the empress had dared to hurt her beloved husband and that too objectifying to vulgar measures like penetrating his behind with a dildo.

All the other concubines just sighed and stayed in their own palaces after hearing the news, it was no their fight and they knew the empress was going to snap one day. What they didn't know was when or for how long the empress was going to punish the emperor.  Everybody knew the empress' position was beyond stable , not only was Aria stationary on the throne because of his four beautiful heirs , Aria had a very powerful backing and three quarters of the Imperial Army  where he's father's personal family army.

The emperor had ascended the throne with the help of the empress' father and Aria only suffered because he let himself suffer, he was too blinded by love to notice that he was being foolish. Now that that veil was gone and he's vision wasn't cloudy, he was bent on releasing chaos upon every one who had made him suffer.

"So, the two most powerful people just fell and no one in thus damn palace knows why?" Kathy hissed. She was growing tired with every time she didn't get an answer. Her thoughts were running wild, was there an assassin who failed or what?. Her mind was a mess and these insolent brats infront of her were of no help. If there was an assassin they were going to pay heavily for trying to kill her kids. Eventhough the Queen Empress didn't like the way Tyler treated Aria she wasn't going to deny the fact that she gave birth to the brute and she had failed him somewhere along the years.

She loved Aria like he was her son and doted on him very much and maybe just maybe that's why Tyler got so jealous that his own mother was this attentive to another person's  child and him. But one could not blame Kathy, having known the schemes of the royal palace she wasn't going to spoil her son and make him incompetent for the throne. Tyler had to be strong in order to actually be deserving of the throne and that's part of the reason why Kathy had somewhat neglected him, but she know sees her fault. She realised it and it was too late, but at least she had saved her son from the Concubine's claws.

Even though the Queen Empress had taken advantage of Aria's feelings towards Tyler and gotten the married knowing full well that she was going to hurt Aria along the, she till carried out her plan. Aria caught whiff of the plan along the way and that's why he still stayed with the emperor despite the hate and brutality he faced, but that was no more. He was tired of the shit thrown by the emperor, at this rate Aria was more than willing to feed the emperor to Concubine Rose and let her bring about chaos on his country. He would wait until the emperor realized his mistake and laugh at him for being stupidly blinded by love that did not exist or which was rather one sided.

Concubine Rose was a descendant of  the neighbouring enemy country and was sent here to seize the throne from the the monarch himself. The conspiracy runs so deep that one could not find the root cause. She was here at a young age and everything about meeting the emperor  and falling in love was a result of her family's careful calculations and the emperor himself was a laughing to them for being such an idiot to fall in love with a random girl he met on the streets of his country when he 'randomly' strolling one day.

"The empress has woken." Eunuch Ress rushed into the Queen Empress's library where Kathy was, scheming through political statements. Upon hearing the news Kathy stood from her chair and rushed towards Aria's palace.

Golden Palace

Aria had just woken with a slight headache and a little painful body, but overall he was fine. When he sat up in his bed he took in his surroundings and saw that he was in his bedroom but when he looked beside him, he almost fell from his bed. Luckily for him his bed was big, he only managed to scoot away from his sleeping husband. He face softened looking at the body, but scrunched up when remembering why they were in this state. He did the most reflex thing that came to his mind, he kicked the body off of his bed and heard the emperor groan but he did wake from his slumber.

The maids who were outside heard the thud and that's how Eunuch Ress told the Queen Empress the found information. The Medical Bureau rushed into the bedroom to be dumbfounded again the empress was sat up holding his knees and the emperor laid on the floor, like a corpse.

"Your majesty." The doctors bowed.

"Get him on the bed." Aria said releasing his knees from his hands and at that moment Kathy rammed the doors open.

Calm Mind (Very Slow Updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें