How they met

In all honesty Aria had never thought that he'd be in between the political battles of the ministers of the west. According to Eunice's secret investigation the two ministers had been at each other's throats since the day they were sworn in to their roles.

The two had had a generational feud that ran back to their forefathers. The Gion and Milton family had been at each other's necks for a very long time and the cause was a simple dispute over land. The same land that Givv district was founded on and whatever reason Minister Gion is refusing to deposit the money that could be used to save the life's of his people in his district is also a mystery by itself.

"Tell those bastards the empress summons them. Here my decree the empress of Atlia, Aria to have both the minister of finance and financial stability and the minister of infrastructure and procedural construction to be brought immediately to my palace, dead or alive, injured or healthy and force be used if necessary to bring them in." Aria decreed as he stood up from his chair to go to the doctor's appointment he had scheduled the other day.

Being an empress was great, even though he was a prince before, he got a doctor who was personally present all the time just for him and back in Allira he did have a doctor but he never let the man near him twenty four seven.
And the only reason he actually is going to see a doctor is because he's sick of being in this mansion although he only arrived the day before.

He also needed some fresh air before dealing with the two messy ministers for which he knows won't come to his attendance willingly at least one of them won't.

And as predicted by the empress, minister of finance and financial stability Gion, was throwing and thrashing his study because of the decree he received a few minutes prior from his housekeeper. He had heard about the empress coming to his district but he didn't think he'd be summoned. Although he'd be stupid to think Aria was in the district for vacation purposes, no he knew better.

He heard rumours that the empress was a very strong person, weakened after his marriage to the emperor, but still a strong person. He himself was strong too, but with the information he had gathered by doing a background check on the empress, a wrong move on his part, he knew the man was not to be messed with. As of late the empress had access to four military armies and the minister didn't want to provoke him at all, but he still didn't like his snooping around.

"That little bitch! Who the fuck does he think he is?" He yelled throwing a beautiful decorative vase across the room.

"He's the empress my Lord." The housekeeper replied, to which he only fueled the man's anger. Of course he knew Aria was the empress.

"I know he is, but still why does he have to waltz in MY district like he owns the place." Gion said as he now rolled the table over, poor beautiful oak tree table went spinning in the air before crushing down and breaking. This rant is about to cost him a lot of money.

"He legally does, my Lord." The housekeeper replied yet again. At this point Marion was having fun seeing his master all riled up in anger, what a sight to see indeed and so of course he'd rile him up some more with his dumb remarks.

"SHUT UP!" Gion yelled now going for his hair, now this a dramatic bitch. At this point this minister is out here being beyond dramatic for no damn reason, but given his shady past he indeed needs to be stressed.

On Minister Milton's side, the calm and collected man had received the news and was elegantly sipping his tea like the boss ass bitch he is.

"Oh a tea party at the empress' place. I certainly didn't expect such a rather extravagant invitation." Minister Milton said as he took a bite of his ginger cookies, that were served on a cream white floral cookie plate. By extravagant he meant all the violent way the empress decreed the two minsters be brought in.

"My Lord must've foreseen this since, we'd heard the empress was coming to town." Milton's housekeeper said as he stood by his master's side.

They were currently in  an open gazebo, which had the same vinery designs as a pergola. It had flowers and vines that flowed around the pillars of wood that looked like they were feeling their old self indulge itself.

"I know Alfred, I was just being sarcastic. You know me and the empress go long back." Minister Milton said as he took a sip at his tea after biting into his cookie.

Him having known the empress was about eighteen years ago, when the minister had went to Allira for vacation. The minister had been bred in wetlands and had wanted to see the sands that were in Allira. Aria had been a somewhat rebellious child that time, he was only twelve at time and the minister was fifteen.

He had taken a liking to the then crown prince who had been seen in the mall running around with a bunch of other younglings, that were dressed less extravagant than he was. The young little boy was beautiful at that age and minister Milton had fell in love at first sight. So he did what any other love struck man would do and became a predator, stalked the youngster as he rampaged through the mall stores of the capital of Allira.

It wasn't until after he had told his now housekeeper Alfred to look for the boy, that he had found out that the youngster he was so carefully stalking was the crown prince.

That didn't stop him though, although Milton continued and finished what he had went to do at the mall, he still had time to look up everything about the crown prince and their marital age and law. He had found that the royals would be susceptible to marriage at fifteen years old. Although he wasn't the son of royal decent, he had a reasonable amount of riches and power in Atlia.

So after knowing that he went forward with his vacation and went back to Atlia to try and prepare for his soon to be proposal to the crown prince of Allira. What he didn't know was that the crown prince of Atlia, the current emperor had had his eye on Aria's power for a while now.

Even though Tyler was practically given the throne by his mother and father willingly, he still wanted to hold power over his court and people, so he had set his eyes on Aria and his power. He knew that the country of Allira was military powered and they were the strongest in the world and had the best soldiers. Soldiers that were personally trained by their king. The crown prince as childish and rebellious as he was had his own group of specialized soldiers trained by his father to protect him. He also had his own personal army, cut off from his father's army, his younger sister also had her own army too. But Tyler wanted Aria because the youngling was close to the marital age of Allira.

He also turned into a predator and preyed on the twelve year old when he was a grown ass teenager. Mind you Tyler was twenty at the time, dumb and ambitious for unreasonable reasons, especially when his father literally voluntarily gave him the crown and all his other siblings denounced their rights and took royal oaths to not partake in politics.

Disgusting men, honestly.

A few years after the minister had set his eyes on Aria, he came back to Allira in hopes to secure his proposal before anyone could do so, but when he got to the king and his wife, he had found out that the crown prince had been proposed to but that didn't stop him. He said he'd also like to pledge his hand for the crown prince's hand in marriage. Both him and  Tyler were given a year each to spend with Aria as per Aria's agreement. A year allocated to Milton and another year allocated to Tyler and of course during the first year Aria had some chemistry with Milton but it was just that chemistry. He later fell in love with Tyler and decided to marry Tyler.

Tyler had successfully lied and slithered his way into Aria's heart and won the dumb and naive but still intelligent crown prince over. It was only after having signed and gotten married did Aria see Tyler's true colors. He had refused to believe it for the next ten years of their marriage untill the night where Tyler raped him and he gave birth to the quad nine months later. Aria had lived in such a long denial period that it almost took a toll on his mental health, but thank heavens he had woken up before he fell down the abyss of nothingness.

As promised. Chapter twenty two is done and I'm three chapters away from the ending and no none of them are written yet. Because I have no solid idea what to write about. But there are fragment ideas on what I'll write about next time ..

Thank you all for reading my story and voting on it.

Like I said previously there is a sequel to this book and it follows the quad when they're eighteen years old.

Will edit soon.