The Perfect Pair (2) - M

Start from the beginning

Yoona sighed, Hyein was very hard to wake up when she was sleeping. She then hit the pillow against Hyein's body, "Wake up silly."
The taller one opened her eyes, and soon found her lover standing looking at her with a thin smile.

"Wake up baby, get ready, we have to gather for breakfast." Yoona stepped back to the dressing table and brushed her hair again. Haerin blinked her eyes, Yoona stared at her from the dressing table mirror and chuckled, Hyein looked stupid, but adorable.

Hyein rubbed her eyes, "Gathering? Can't we do it here?", "No, we'll gather downstairs Hyein.", "You mean...we all have breakfast together in the dining room?" asked Hyein in her sleepy voice, "Yes.", "But shouldn't we have breakfast in bed? Rich people did it in the movies."
Yoona stopped what she was doing, " Baby, we're not in a movie."

Hyein ran a hand through her hair, "But I'm still sleepy.", Yoona turned around, "Get up, we're at Danielle's parents' place, we have to follow their rules." The wavy haired girl was getting impatient.

Why is she acting like a child? It didn't fit with her quiet, statue-like nature.

Hyein got off the bed lazily, she approached Yoona and brought her lips forward, Yoona welcomed her, "Now go take a shower and get ready.", "Do you think 15 more minutes is enough to..."
"NO!"

----
****

Minji stared flatly at the french toast in front of her, still annoyed that Danielle and Haerin had ruined her intimate morning with Hanni.

"Stop making that face." Hanni spooned a strawberry into Minji's mouth, "That damn cat ruined our moment." Minji squinted her eyes at Haerin who was making a sour face, the cat-eye seemed to be a little annoyed because considering today they had to accompany Mrs. Kim to the Opera House.

Their eyes accidentally met.
"What?" Haerin asked coldly, Minji swallowed her strawberry, "You interrupted my time with Hanni.", " It's your own fault for not answering when I knocked, you should feel sorry for my eyes seeing you guys."

Minji picked up her fork, she was going to stab this jerk in the hand!

"Okay kids, time to go, we don't want to be late." At the sound of Mrs. Kim's voice, Minji sighed, why would anyone want to watch a stupid art performance the day before Christmas? And surely the place would be very crowded!

Haerin sighed slowly, she wanted to run away but surely Minji and Hyein would tie her up before she got to the door.

Mr. and Mrs. Marsh stood up from their chairs, Danielle also stood up and approached her mother, she seemed to whisper something.
Mrs. Marsh then nodded and gave a small smile, Danielle then approached Mrs. Kim and held her hand.

"I know Haerin and I promised to accompany you to the Opera House, but it's Christmas Eve and I just realized that I have an appointment with my childhood friend, he will be flying to Japan tomorrow morning on business for three months, so our only chance to meet is today."

Haerin furrowed her brows, a childhood friend? He? A GUY??

"And I want to invite Haerin, Minji and Hanni as well as Hyein and Yoona to accompany me. So you and my parents can become more familiar without being bothered by us." Danielle gave her best smile.

Minji looked at her mother who was showing a thinking face, hoping that the middle-aged woman would be affected by Danielle's words.

Haerin and Hyein joined in the prayer.

Minji then secretly smiled when her mother returned Danielle's handhold and smiled widely, "Of course dear, you guys have fun.", she then approached Minji and Haerin, kissing their cheeks, "Take good care of your partner, and don't fight."