I glanced at the production team below. They seemed content. They gave a thumbs up and the MC walked down the stage.

Moondae hyung remained on the stage. The white light on him made him look like he was glowing. An angel. I wished he would just fly to me.

After a bit of discussion between the MC and the producers, the MC walked back up to the stage. The camera panned over to someone from the remaining contestants.

"Congratulations, Lee Sejin A!"

I didn't think it would be him. But I clapped anyway.

The child actor gave a short speech and came up to the podium to sit with us. He was trembling, and I didn't know if it was out of fear or joy.

"When will Moondae hyung come up?"

"Now, there's only one thing left! The group name of Idol Inc. participants who will debut..." The MC continued about how they collected the opinions of shareholders online.

Then the screen was showered with glitter effects that bounced around before settling into small diamond markings.

[ Your investment is verified ]

[ Your idol, your star ]

[ Test + STAR = <TeSTAR> ]

"The group name selected by the shareholders is...TeSTAR! The eight members of TeSTAR will receive a trophy with the group logo on it!"

Judge Youngrin went up to the stage and handed Moondae hyung the trophy. They exchanged a few words, and finally, he walked to the podium.

Everyone sat up and wowed at the trophy excitedly.

As soon as Moondae hyung handed off the trophy, I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"..!"

He almost stumbled backward, but I caught him.

"I'm so glad," I muttered with a laugh.

I could feel a burst of happiness as soon as he was in my arms. My hands didn't seem to want to let go.

"Yeah, I'm glad too," he said back. He patted my back a couple of times, and I reluctantly pried my arms off.

But Moondae hyung almost stumbled again.

Swiftly, I put my arm below his and hoisted him up under the guise of the others putting their arms around each other.

"Thanks," he whispered.

I smiled in response as we went around in a celebratory circle.

"TeSTAR, congratulations on your debut!"

Suddenly, something exploded from the stage. I pulled Moondae hyung closer to my chest and looked around.

"Huh, Seungmin?" he asked with a surprised tone.

"Ah, they were just fireworks."

I loosened my hold on him and looked up at the sky. It was such a pretty sight for such a loud sound. It reminded me of the party lights of the karaoke where I first met Moondae hyung.

I went back to listening to the adrenaline-rushing cheers of the other members.

Our arms slid off one another, and everyone began talking eagerly again about debuting together.

"We did it guys!" Keun Sejin hyung laughed.

"I look forward to your kind cooperation," Raebin said straightforwardly. But his eyes were sparkling.