"Well, we were telling him about that Eli guy who Alora hates so much." Joseph explains making Zena laugh. "You're talking about Elias to Elias" She says in between her laughs making all of them pale and doesn't go unnoticed by Zena as she starts laughing more.

"How do you not know him..?" I asked to which Zena replied "I came to this school last year and at that time Elias was in Romania, training."

"Training" I whisper as confusion lace my words

"Walk with me, I'll tell you. Your class is in my way" Elias says walking towards me but before I could say 'no' he grabs my hand and pulls me away.

"What the hell" I yell when he lets go of my wrist and we stop in the middle of the hallway away from my friends. He simply glares at me and slowly while maintaining eye contact he kneels. I gasp as he starts tying my shoes, a simple act that makes my heart flutter.

"You really should stop talking shit about me, love" He says softly, making my heart melt before I could register what he did. I was falling and the next thing I knew was me on the floor, a growing pain in my nose and lots of blood. I cover my nose gasping for breath as Elias stares at me with a smirk. I squeeze my nose harder as the pain increases. "See, all I did was push your foot back a little and look at you now. The nurse's office is that way, she'll send you home don't worry" Elias smirks walking away.

I sat there glaring at him for a good two minutes before I had to walk towards the nurse's office. Sitting there I felt weak, the same way I had felt with my mother. "God! You okay...?" Bruno asks, looking at me with a worried look and I simply just nod. The nurse had to inform someone older so I requested her to tell Bruno, now I was sitting in his car with a bandage and tissue against my nose. I was clenching and unclenching my fists, thinking of all the ways I was going to destroy Elias now.

Walking inside our home, I went to the kitchen first with Bruno hot on my trail but that was clearly a terrible idea as Luca, Lorenzo and Vincenzo were sitting in the kitchen. Their eyes widened when they looked at me, groaning. I quickly ran to my room.

(A/N -From here its Vincenzo's P.O.V, he's their second older brother)

Vincenzo's P.O.V

Smiling and expressing feelings has never been my thing. I liked keeping things to myself, no matter how much I wanted to voice out thoughts, my feelings I just couldn't. So, I simply learned to live with that, learned to live with bottling everything up, sending all the tears back that would resurface. Learning to live without a heart didn't matter if that wasn't who I was.

"But then how can she drive so fucking well!? Lorenzo yells, he has been saying the same thing like a broken record, "Language" I mumble, turning my attention back to the laptop in front of me. I was never the person to lose focus yet whenever someone talked about Alora all my attention would go to their conversation.

I didn't interact with her too much, simply because I felt scared. Scared to let someone in, never in my life I wanted to let someone in but when I see her smile it melts my fucking heart. Luca just sighs listening to Lorenzo repeat himself. It was honestly surprising when he told us that Alora took part in the race even though it was dangerous. She's only 17. How can she drive so well? better yet how can she race so well? I hear the front door slam as I look up.

Everyone was supposed to be busy, it was only supposed to be me in this peaceful house but apparently Lorenzo was bugging Luca who had a great idea to bring home and now they keep nagging me and I try my best to remember I can't strangle my own brothers.

My eyes widened as I saw a bloody Alora walk in with a tissue pressed against her nose. Did someone hurt her? That thought alone puts so much anger in me as I do my best to restrain it. She stared at us and ran away pulling everyone out of their frozen state. "What happened to her? Did she get in a fight? Omg! my baby's first fight, she better won" Lorenzo exclaimed making everyone glare at him. "I don't know what happened, I found her like this. She didn't say much." Bruno says, sighing heavily.