chapter 5

After the incident , Mei's grandfather the chairman of the academy fired Hiroshi Amimaya as a teacher of the Aihara Academy and banned him from all the Academies all over japan, Mei's grandfather also canceled Mei's engagement to Amimaya.

"Aihara Mei, the chairman want to see you at his office ." The chairman sectary said .

Mei nodded. As she expected already to be called by her grandfather ,since Mitsuko found the blonde in the chairman office this morning and plus the sexual harassment that happened in the garden that also found out by her grandfather because of the  CCTV camera's that was also install in the garden area.

"Himeko ,watch Yuzu for me okay ! Don't let her do any trouble until I came back."

Himeko nodded. " You can count on me president." Replied her.

Yuzu was busy talking to Harumin and Matsuri as she didn't notice Mei left.

Outside the door of the chairman's office , Mei stood up from there for a moment as she felt slightly nervous to face her grandfather. After calming herself, she decided to knock the door , to asked permission to come inside.

" Come in ." Said the man from the inside.

Inside the chairman's office."Mei, who's that blonde and how did she get in here? the chairman adjusted his sunglasses while waiting for the brunette to respond to him and explain how an outsider got into his academy.

" I brought her here grandfather," Mei admitted as she look down to avoid the chairman's gaze.

"And what your reason for bringing her here? Did you forget what's your responsibility as the student council president of this academy ?  You should be the one setting a good example to other students for them to follow. " The chairman scold the brunette . His voice sounded empty and cold , that makes you feel shiver in fear.

"Because I.... I .." mei stammered as she tried to reason with the chairman . Afraid to said , something she shouldn't.

The chairman stop what he was doing to look at her granddaughter , he noticed that mei wanted to say something but she hesitated to speak.

He remembered when his granddaughter was a small child ,she will only acted like this everytime she tried to asked him about her father,  so he wonders why his granddaughter is acting so nervous right now, she never saw her granddaughter show's emotions when its not about her father. Always look distant and empty inside. He can't recall a time when they talk like a family. He massage his nose bridge before leaning her back to the backrest of the chair to relax himself.

"Mei , if you wanted to say something say it, " he said as he soften his gaze at his granddaughter to encourage her to speak .

Mei slightly raise her head to look at her grandfather, when she saw that her grandfather gaze is now soften, she nodded in reply.

" I decided to let her stay with me at father's house for the time being, until she find a place for herself . " She answered directly, letting the blonde stay with her without her grandfather's approval will only make it more trouble for Yuzu and her. 

"Mei, you don't know that blonde, you shouldn't let a stranger live with you ," the chairman sigh in disapproval, he didn't like the idea of a stranger living with her granddaughter.

"Grandfather ! ..... I-I mean chairman,  Yuzu is a good person , she will never do anything to harm me. I can assure you that , and she save me from Amimaya sensei , so ...."

"But Mei....." He cut off mei , but  someone burst through the door and yelled before she finished his sentence.

"Stupid Mei!" Yuzu shouted as she entered while the three followed her with a nervous  faces ,because they failed to prevent the blonde to entered the chairman's office.