chapter 1

There was a green eyed blonde cupid kneeling with her hands tied behind her back as she listened to her sentence .

You cupid 11809 to have broken the law of cupids you didn't follow orders so you will be punish you will be sent to the mortal world and become a mortal .

Cupid 11809 : " I didn't do anything wrong why should I be punish. " Asked her angrily.

God of love: "You didn't know what you did wrong huh then tell me do you know what cupid job is cupid 11809? "  Asked him to the blonde cupid .

Cupid 11809: " Ofcourse, to help people find their soulmate and make them fall in love . That's our job as cupid ." Answered her . Wondering why the god of love asked her such a question.

God of love: "Did you? " He raised his one eyebrow while looking to the blonde asking her if she do her job as a cupid .

Cupid 11809 : " Ofcourse I did my job as a cupid . " Replied her with a confident tone.

God of love :" Alright, I will read the works you did for hundreds of years as cupid . Let's see if you really do your jobs right ."

"First , instead helping a poor girl fall in love with a millionaire's son ,you made the boy's father and the poor girl to fall in love with each other." He stated while looking angrily at blonde.

Cupid 11809: " The son is an asshole ,he will include the poor girl in his collections because he's a player. And I believe that love is no age ." She reasoned defensively .

God of love: " Sigh! You don't get it . That girl is destined to be able to change that player boy to become a good person if only they fall in love with each other. " He stated annoyed.

The blonde cupid become silent for a moment as she thought how to respond to that .

Cupid 11809 : " But that girl , she's become happy right , her life become easier after she married that millionaire and the man is a gentleman he respect her . They both live in a happy marriage life ." The blonde cupid tried to make them see her point why she choose the father over his son for the girl.

Eros facepalm himself while sighing deeply.

God of love : " You still didn't get it huh! Yeah, your right that girl live in a happy marriage life with the father but what about his son . His son never know what true love really is because his destined person is already happy with someone else. "

"I tell you what happened to him . Since no one help him to change into a good person , he continued to live with a thoughts that women are just a toy to satisfied his own lust . He never respect any women and then it turns into a bad ending for him . One day he force himself to a girl and rape her but because of his connection and wealth he never get punished for the crime he did . So the girl father put the justice to his own hands and killed the boy . "

"If only he ended up with his destined person then all of it will never going to happen to him. "

Yuzu's eyes widened. She slightly open her mouth to spoke for herself but then she can't think of something to say so she close her mouth again and accept defeat.

After seeing the defeated look of the blonde cupid,  Eros massage his nose bridge and cleared his throat before continuing reading the blonde's cupid record.

God of love : "Second, you made two men as a couple not just once or twice you did it a million times not just men also women you made them a couple." He stated with an annoyed expression on his face. He feel so disappointed with the blonde cupid.

Cupid 11809: " Will....um I... I believe that there's no gender in love, and love is love." She stated defensively again but the nervousness is so evident on her voice.