Tiffany

In Ari's dorm room, I lean against the wall, sharing the latest developments with a mix of curiosity and intrigue. My eyes dart to the torn pages from Sophia's songbook that Ari has spread on her desk. It's clear that Ari has something in mind, a mischievous glint in her eyes that I've come to recognize all too well.

I recount the details of Sophia and Jake's interactions, fully aware of how Ari hangs onto every word. There's a sense of satisfaction in being the bearer of information, especially when it stirs up such strong emotions in Ari. As I describe their growing connection, I notice a flicker of jealousy in Ari's expression, which only serves to fuel her determination.

When Ari thanks me for my updates, I offer a knowing grin. "No problem," I reply. "It's always interesting to see what's going on." I can't help but be intrigued by Ari's plans, even though I know they're bound to create drama. As I watch her start to scheme, I can't help but wonder how far she'll go to disrupt the newfound connection between Sophia and Jake.

in Ari's dorm room, I try to mask my own conflicted emotions. On one hand, I know I've betrayed Ella's trust by feeding Ari information about her friend's budding relationship. On the other hand, my thoughts drift to the situation at hand. Sophia hanging out with Jake is perplexing to me.

In my mind, I can't help but compare Ella to us, her close-knit group. Our boyfriends are the stars, the ones everyone adores, and it's hard to see Ella with someone who doesn't fit that mold. I catch myself thinking, Sophia is not like us; "Ella is hanging out with a loser" The bitterness is hard to shake off as I ponder why she'd choose someone like Sophia over us.

Sophia's past traumas have been a point of contention for me, an annoyance that I've had to put up with. My thoughts shift impatiently, "Move on already!" It feels like she's constantly dwelling on her issues, and it's starting to grate on my nerves. I can't help but think, "We get it with your trauma".