Sophia

During my free period, I scrolled through Instagram checking out my favourite musician posts and then checked out Jake's posts. He's got quite the following with over 10k followers! His posts are filled with selfies, videos of his hockey matches, and family pics. While scrolling, I accidentally liked a selfie of him in the gym. Oops! Now I have to figure out how to explain it during our tutor session.

Ella and Alex comes by and sits with me. I tell them what I did, and they both burst into laughter. Alex reassures me, saying, "Don't worry, love. I'm sure he won't freak out." He smiles at me and Ella.

Sophia puts her head down, feeling embarrassed about accidentally liking Jake's post.

Ella takes my phone and scrolls through Jake's pics. Her eyes light up as she admires his good looks. Alex playfully asks, "Heyyy, what about me?" Ella quickly adds, "Oh, of course you too!" Then she looks at me and grits her teeth, realizing she really put her foot in it.

To be fair, he is quite a hunk. Alex, takes my phone to have a look.

Ella asks me, "How's the song going?" I sigh and reply, "This is so hard, why's the theme about love? Ugh, love." They both look at me, understanding my frustration.

Alex reassures me, saying, "You're gifted and you'll smash it, don't worry!" He smiles and winks. "Thanks, Alex. You're a real gem."

I check my watch and realise the time. Shoot, I have Jake's tutoring session. I think he wants to study at his place. They both go, "Oooo!" I quickly clarify, "No, nothing like that. The library silent study area is booked, where we usually study." I say bye to them and head off.