"Divine Rebirth: Embracing The Great Boon"

"Is this death?"

"No, this feels odd, as if I'm confined in a compact space..."

"...Is this a uterus? 😓😓"

"Wow, another chance to prove myself and my dreams. Thank you, God. Thank you 🙏."

(Consciousness detected. Congratulations, Ryan, on being selected to hold the position of Creation God with the priesthood of Creation, Life, and Death.)

Ryan: "What is this voice? And what does it mean to be a Creation God?"

World Consciousness: "Ryan, since you're still in your mother's womb, I'll share some common wisdom about this world."

Ryan: "Please do."

World Consciousness: "This world is known as 'The Great Boon,' and I am its world consciousness. Here, every being born with consciousness is granted a God position based on their experiences and innate affinity."

Ryan: "Okay, but I'm not even born and have no experience at all. How was I assigned the position of Creation?"

World Consciousness: "You're an exception. Normally, Gods awaken to their god positions a few years after birth, ranging from 2 to 7. However, you were born with consciousness and an innate affinity towards life, death, and creation, so you were directly awarded the position of Creation."

Ryan: "Wow, this position sounds appealing. It must be very powerful."

World Consciousness: "Every position holds infinite potential. It depends on how you apply your power so that your believers feel your warmth and worship you from their hearts. Note: You should never let believers worship in fear, as it can lead to pollution of consciousness, and you'll be punished by the rules."

Ryan: "Thank you, but don't you have to support other Gods?"

World Consciousness: "You can think of me as a part of world consciousness responsible for responding to you and only you at the moment. Normally, I am pre-programmed, but because of your exceptional scenario, I will be with you."

Ryan: "Thank you. It feels quite lonely being alone."

World Consciousness: "It's just a part of my work."

Ryan: "Can you list all my status, like my name, God position, believers, etc...?"

World Consciousness: "Okay, I suppose it's a bit of a strange request.
- Name: Ryan
- God position: Creation
- Priesthood: Life, Creation, and Death
- Believers: None

...By the way, you should choose a god name by which your believers will address you, a name that's not normally shared in 'The Great Boon,' which I'll now refer to as the real world. Normally, the priesthood is acquired through the application of your power and isn't innate, but for some unknown reason, you have an exceptional affinity with certain priesthoods. So, don't be confused."

Ryan (whispers to himself): "This must be because of my rebirth."