three

CHAPTER THREE

It was exceptionally lonely being Draco Malfoy. He was sitting on his bed alone eating an apple. It was lunch time but he didn't want to deal with Pansy being all over him, if Ellison had noticed it then there was no telling who else had also noticed. He also didn't want to have to speak to Crabbe, Goyle, or Blaise. He was exhausted. He hasn't slept in weeks and it was starting to become noticeable. He had dark bags under his eyes.

He had a quill in his other hand and was writing down ideas. The quicker that they fixed the cabinet, the quicker he never had to speak to her again.

He had written down two ideas. The first being to shove Ellison into the cabinet and see how long it took her to figure out how to get out.... For research purposes. Definitely not because it would be entertaining. The second idea was to pitch himself off of the astronomy tower. That idea was his backup plan for if he couldn't fix the cabinet.

He was debating on if his third idea should be fleeing the country or changing his identity when he realized that he was about to be late for Defense Against the Dark Arts. 

He picked up his things and left his dorm. He made the trip across the school as quick as possible. When he finally reached Snape's classroom, he noticed that all of the seats were taken except for the one by Ellison.

He huffed and walked over to the seat and sat down, he glared at her.

Ellison pulled out her parchment and mumbled something, she then scribbled onto her parchment and looked over at Draco's parchment. The words she'd written were on his paper now. He frowned and picked up his quill.

Leave me alone. I'm trying
to learn, Ellison

Oh please. Don't act like you don't
already know everything that Snape
is teaching.

For your information, I do not

Whatever you say

Don't write anything else.

Let's play tic tac toe

What's that

Muggle game

How do you play

I'm X and you're O, there's 9 empty
squares whoever makes a line first
wins

Ok. You start so I can learn

 You start so I can learn