I'm Sorry, But I Cant Wait. Chp24

Start from the beginning

NO ONES POV:
Avan really didn't have more options than follow Liz to the bathtub, he took off his shirt and put on some swimming shorts he still has on Liz's department and took off his bandages with Liz's help. Liz is having a hard time taking her robe off, it's kinda tight around her arms, but she still achieves to take it off. For her it's embarrassing, that a simple robe doesn't fit her, and even more in front of her boyfriend, she just stays in her undergarments, and huffs about if with her arms around her flesh.
This shit. She mumbled annoyed and rolled her eyes. Avan wrapped his arms around Liz's stomach in between her arms while resting his head on her shoulder and pecking it. He caressed her belly and kissed her hip. Liz flinched at his recent actions and said: Please don't, I know I'm fat Avan, just give me some time, I'll loose it I promise. Avan quickly looked at her with a big frown and surprised face and said: No, no, no,no,no Elizabeth Egan Gillies, what the heck are you talking about my love? She just takes a few steps away from him and closed her eye harshly looking down. Please don't hurt me, I'm so sorry, please, I beg you. Avan looked at her with a shocked face and kneeled in front of her with his hands in the air and said:
I'd never Liz, I promise baby girl, i say it with all my heart, I would never even a simple inch of you, if I don't have your permission, to hold you darling, I love you, how could I do that? Liz looked at him down and said quietly: Really? Even if I look like I'm pregnant? What? Avan asked softly without understanding her harsh words.
He offered her; both his hands without touching her and said: Is it okay if I hold you for a second, to tell how important you are and how much you value to me liz? Liz sniffled and hold his hands and said: Sure av. Avan nodded smiling and pulled her slowly down on his lap and hugged her, like if he has never done it and kissing her head many times.
Liz, your perfectly breathtaking, but I love you for who you are, not how you dress up, and I will not touch you like a gross person, and please know that I'm never gonna attack you. My baby, I'm sorry if I made you feel scared of me, I just reacted like that because of how much nonsense that negative comment was my love. Nobody's body will ever be the same honey, everyone have their special way to shine in their own way. You're oh gosh, I can't tell you with enough words how gorgeous you are in the inside and on the outside darling. Whether you like it or not, I fall for you since the first time we spoke, and until now I have never regret any single day with you Elizabeth, you make my days glow with your passionate words, those little details you do or notice, that big heart of yours are the things that make me fall in love with you everyday. Av said in a long but sweet speech. I'm not gonna ask you again if you really mean that, because you made me think way backwards, of how much you've always owned my trust and love, I don't know why did I reacted like that, it wasn't my intention to make you look like the bad guy of the story, I'm sorry Avan, sometimes I feel out of your league, that pure heart of yours, and that fabulous way of your loyalty, how you can assure me your love, each and every second without asking for it. This robe made me feel overweight when it wasn't fitting me right, so I just made a scene out of it, I know I'm not pregnant and I shouldn't be offending that beautiful journey of motherhood, but I would be nothing without those rubs and belly kisses you give me. Liz said and at the end chuckled. He sighted happily and kissed her lots, until the point Liz is now on top of Avan on the grey rug, laying down and giggling. You aren't pregnant obviously. But you sure have those mood swings babe. Av mumbled laughing. Liz gasps, sat on his waist, smirked and said: And I sure have the boobs for it too my love, but you aren't getting any of them for a good while little kid. But that's not fairrr lizzz! Av whined. Life's not fair baby boy, get your ass up and let's get you cleaned sweet.
Liz said smiling.
They finished the bath and Liz suggested to apply some recovery cream for Av, he isn't very excited about it, but since is for the best; Liz is picking the cream out of her drawer.    Babe, can we please do this later, please Gillies. Av said, sitting on the corner of the bed.  I'm sorry Av, but it can't wait any longer Tudor. Liz said smiling.    Okay, but at least maybe we could go for a stroll at night? Av asked hugging her waist.  She laughed and kissed his head.  Like in the love cliche movies? You wanna talk about us,then kiss me and have me all for yourself the whole night? Liz asked with a brow up.   Not at all sweetheart.  It could be us reading a book or making those jokes that you like tons, or other thing you'd like.  Av said against her stomach, making her giggle. What about we do all of that, with the cliche part too. Liz said chuckling.   I see you babe. Av said smirking.
She rolled her eyes and said: Okay come on mister, you're trying to enroll us into another conversation instead of the cream, stand up av and be patient.   Ughhh, it was working so good, why did you have to remember that? Av said annoyed.
Don't care, come here you bug. Liz said with the bottle in her hand.  He stood up in front of her and since Avan is a few inches taller than Liz, he's laughing about her standing on her tippy toes.   I hate you, stop it idiot. Liz said huffing.
Imma bring a chair darling, Kay?av said smiling and pecked her cheek.

Avans POV:
Liz applied the cream on me and massaged my torso meanwhile, we're now eating some Teriyaki Chicken with some Dumpling's, that we ordered from (Jade) it's a Chinese restaurant, she asked for it, and who am I to say no to that awesome food. Well, that adorable little face of hers, did some of the job too. Is there anything more that you want Liz? I said burning my tongue with the dumpling soup. Fuck, that hurt.I mumbled and chuckled. She pecked me, winked at me and said: I'm excited for that walk, are you? Is that even a question my love? I'm very much looking forward to it baby. I said and buried my face on her neck. You good there? Liz said chuckling and caressed my cheek. I leaned my face in her touch and kissed her palm before she pinched my nose. Hella yeah I am, darling. I said.
We passed all afternoon playing truth or dare and eating some Cheerios and Cheezets, now she's getting change to go out for a walk, which she has been doing since 6:30 pm and now it's 8:06 pm! JESUS HOW MUCH CAN SHE LAST IN THERE?
It's understandable that she spends more time preparing herself more than me, but babe omg, almost two hours Liz has been looking for "the perfect outfit" I told her plenty of times that she looks beautiful in her pijamas, but I guess that was a very hard NO. Elizabeth come on, let's go!!! I'm very bored!!! I whined on her shoulder while she puts her earrings on.
Keep calling me that Angel, imma be more late. Liz threatens and held my hand. But mcgills, Elizabeth is your birth name, darling. I said kissing her cheek. Yeah... but you're my boyfriend, not my doctor. She said, and walked outside the room with her purse. She sometimes snap, or gets awfully adorable or other things... But this time it made me chuckle at her cuteness, I left her room; closing the door and opening my arms to her. A hug? Pretty baby of mine? I said smiling.
Liz hid her head on my chest and kissed my jaw while hugging me.   Do you want to go to the park or for a simple walk in your neighborhood baby girl? I said and walked with her to the door.   Well, I kinda want some cotton candy too, so can we please go to the park? Pretty please?  Liz said in a soft tone. 
We made it to the park, there isn't that much people in here, which for Liz is much better, if she's okay I am too.
My love, the cotton man isn't here now hun. I said and rubbed her arm. She pouted and leaned her head on my shoulder, kept walking while looking at the moon, but she said: Can we go and sit on the grass for a bit muffin?   Course Angel, are you cold baby? I said and kissed her head. I'll tell when we're sitting Kay? She said smiling. I simply nodded, Liz took us to a place where many trees are, sat in front of a big tree with her legs crossed and stretched her arms openly into my direction.
Baby girl, I will not sit on you honey, I'm too heavy for you. I said softly and sat in front of her while holding her hands. Liz kept looking me with puppy eyes, her lucky pout and those eyes, I love her eyes so much, it's almost like they trap me in her vision.  Don't make me that face sunshine please. I said softly.  But you don't want me, that's why! Liz whined with her glossy eyes.  I rolled my eyes playfully, picked her up from the grass and sat her on my lap to hug her tightly.
You're welcome Egan. I said chuckling. Shut up, you love me. Liz said proudly.  I do, so so much. I said and kissed her straight on the lips.  You're my dream come true, you knew that Gillies? I said on top of her lips.
She cupped my face, nuzzling my nose and pecked my lips.  Awww avieee! That's so sweet love, I love you. Liz said hugging me.    I wish she knew how perfect she is, i can't wait to live beside her and create our own family, they'll be the luckiest kids in the world, to have a mother like Liz, I'm sure every of them will be a momma's kids.