I won't say I'm in love

^IMO, this is the best outfit of the season.

Carmen's POV

We had been told to meet in the Barn at Eight fricking AM.

Carlos, EJ and Val were standing in front of the stage with a sign that said 'Take A Seat'

"Morning, guys. Come on in. We don't have much time." EJ said.

"Take a seat." Val said, doing spirit fingers around the sign.

"Did EJ tell you what this was about?" Kourtney asked Gina.

"Nope. But you should ask Val." Gina said with mock enthusiasm "I'm kidding. Don't ask Val."

Confessional thing

*Standing out the front of the barn*

Gina: Yeah. Funny story from last night. It looks like EJ is apparently moving to St. Louis for his gap year. *sighs* I'm going to talk to him about it after rehearsal. But today, I am here to play Ana. I'm just gonna stick to the script.

End

"Can we have everyone's attention please?" Carlos yelled over our chatter.

"Thanks for coming in early, guys. We've been up all night." EJ said.

"Look, this better be good, because in here," Kourtney said, pointing to her head "It's still last night."

"We've been working on a plan to save the show and give Corbin and that Channing guy the reality show style juice that they really want." EJ said.

"Sorry. Save the show?" Gina questioned.

"He just wants a little more excitement from us. A little more-" EJ said, trying to put in gently.

"He thinks we're boring." Carlos said, not at all putting in gently.

We gasped.

"He's missing our rehearsal today to scout out the kids at Deep Lake Camp in Temecula." Carlos said.

"That can't be a real place." Ricky said.

"But not to worry, because we have a plan. And it starts with five little letters." Carlos said.

"Allow me." Val said, before pulling away the 'take a seat' sign to reveal a sign that said... 'The RCOSL'?

"Watch what happens, fam!" Carlos said in excitement.

"Ri-co-sel?" I tried to read, confusing myself.

"No. It stands for The Real Campers of Shallow Lake." Carlos said, pointing at each letter as he said what it stood for "The franchise I was always destined to join. I mean, you were."

"Look, it's easy. You know how normally we act like regular people, and pick up on social cues, and care about each other's feelings?" EJ said.

Gina laughed.

"Do we?" she laughed.

"yes. We do." EJ said in confusion "But now that's over."

"Because the key to any great reality show is the three Bs." Carlos said "Bombshells, betrayals and *bleep* slaps."

We gasped.

"Can he say that?" Gina asked me.

"It's Carlos. He's theatrical." I sighed, before looking back at Carlos.

"Look, I love keeping Up With The Kardashians as much as anyone, but how are we gonna pull this off when we're real students who don't have millions to burn and kids to blame?" I asked.