Chapter 27 - We'll try again? (NSFW)

Start bij het begin

The frenzied nature of your desire causes the two of you to stumble backwards into the side board in your entryway where you keep your keys, causing the knick-knacks on top of the cabinet to clatter noisily to the floor. You feel Cloud's kiss turn into a smile at your lips as you giggle at the mess you have both made.

Your duplex house is open planned so it is easy to manoeuvre around the back of the sofa with Cloud's eager lips never leaving yours, until you feel the dining table behind you. Cloud lifts you up easily to perch on the table edge with your arms around his neck locking him in place as you surrender your lips to his. You can feel Cloud's bulge at the apex of your thighs and you slide a hand down to explore this new sensation.

As you start to run your hand up and down outside his trousers on the prominent protrusion straining against his trousers, Cloud suddenly stops his passionate kisses to lock eyes with you. You immediately halt your advances too, worried you have overstepped.

He hesitates.

"I... I've never done this before." Cloud reluctantly says and proceeds to study your reaction with large anxious eyes.

"Oh." You can feel the blood rush to heat your cheeks. "...It'll be my first time too." You whisper, your eyes look down unable to meet his intense gaze.

Cloud tenderly pinches your chin with his index finger and thumb, lifting your eyes to his. You can feel the effects of his magnetic mako gaze capturing yours and seeing into your deepest desires. No words are required, only his shy reassuring smile is enough.

As your lips mould to each other once more, Cloud's hands clumsily venture south. You read his body language and jump off the table to turn so that your back is to him. He tenderly strokes your skin with a finger, making the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. Looking over your shoulder, he carefully traces your collar bone with one forefinger, carefully moving aside the stray tendrils of hair draping down languidly.

Cloud lowers his head to plant a trail of small kisses and runs his lips tenderly over your smooth skin. His golden spikes tickle your cheek and stimulate your already over sensitive body. As your skin prickles under his touch, Cloud nuzzles your neck delicately as you hear and then feel him slowly unzip your dress. The strapless dress bunches at your feet as Cloud's strong hands tenderly turn you back to face him.

Your blush is mirrored in his cheeks as he cannot help but trace your scantily clad body with his eyes. The structured lingerie you are wearing successfully advertises your curves. You can hear Cloud's shallow breaths as he stands aghast not knowing how to proceed. You look up lovingly into his ocean blue eyes and start to unbutton his crisp white shirt, exposing his athletic physique. You use a finger to lightly trace the scar across his chest at which you feel him tremble under your touch. With shaky hands, you slowly undo his belt and carefully help him out of his trousers.

The two of you stand there, you in your lingerie and Cloud in his boxers and open shirt, just looking at each other innocently. After a few precious moments, you step close and tip toe to plant a soft kiss on the corner of Cloud's mouth. Cloud strokes your cheek and moves both hands to your backside, you understand and jump up into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist. Looking up at you he steps towards the dining table and places you gently once more on the wooden surface.

You are nervous now, the anxiety of your impending first time running like electric currents up and down your veins in anticipation. Cloud's hand hovers over your breast. He is likely feeling the same anxiousness you are. His apprehension endears him to you, as you gently take his hand in yours and place it on your right breast. Cloud's breath hitches at the contact and bashful bright eyes look up to meet yours.