5

YN POV

I woke up next morning realising that's it the weekend, I took my phone and saw a that Yeonjun had message me. Happily I opened it and replied to his text.

" Hey good morning 😊 Since its the weekend would you like to grab a coffee and have a walk around the park? Let me know what you think ill pick you up around 2" Yeonjuns message read

At first I was a bit hesitant then I gave it a thought and it made me realise that he could change my life, so I gave him my answer.

" Hey Good morning, Sure! I'd love to. See you at 2" I said I gave it a quick sent.

" So, YN any plans for today" Jungkook oppa asked as he served us our breakfast.

" Yeah, I'm going out with a friend to grab a coffee" I told them, while I spreaded the jam on my piece of toast.

" That's nice Enjoy have fun" Soobin oppa said, and I gave him a gentle smile which me gave me back. We were eating peaceful until............

" YN" Jungkook oppa called out to me

" Yes?"

" Is that.......... is that blood on your hoodie" he asked me making me go stunned

" Huh? No... no its not it fine. I'm okay" I said reassuringly,

" God! How did I not see this?'" This was supposed to be a mutter, but I accidentally said it loud enough for my brothers to hear.

" See what YN" Soobin oppa asked raising his eyebrows.

" N-nothing oppa"

" YN pull up your sleeves" Jungkook oppa said making me go numb from head to toe

" Oppa I'm okay, there's no need to see it" I replied

" If there's absolutely nothing, then why wouldn't you show us" Soobin oppa said, standing up from his chair, and walking towards me. I got up from my chair and started backing way.

If they find out about my self harming, I'm doomed for sure

A thought came to me. Way to soon I had no escape I felt my back side touch the wall on the other side of the room. I closed my tightly closed my eyes shut, but then I felt Soobin oppa take my hand into his.

I reluctantly opened my closed eyes just to meet my brothers teary eyes

" Don't you trust us?" Soobin oppa said in a cracked voice, showing that he's near to shred his tears.

" I-i-i " I suddenly started to hyperventilate

" YN, listen to me. Breath in and out. Come try it" I heard Jungkook oppas voice.

Just then, Soobin oppa started breathing inhaling, and exhaling deeply, showing me what to do, slowly I started following him

'" That's it in and out, your doing great" Soobin said. After a couple of minutes I had calmed down.

" I do, I trust both of you" I answered after awhile which broke the silence  still i was sobbing a little

" Them let us, please" I heard Jungkook oppas voice, I again closed my eyes shut and then I felt my hoodies sleves getting pulled up. I knew they saw my bandages my guess was right and  there was also blood, alot of blood.

" YN, I want you to cancel your plans your staying home, your not going anywhere. Soobin get the first aid kit from the kitchens cabinet" Jungkooks stern, but calm voice spoke.

I just nodded my head, and got a hold of my phone and apologised to Yeonjun that I can't make it.