3

YN POV

After breakfast, we all made our way to the car. My brothers dropped me of at college.

" Do you want us to come inside with you YN?" Jungkook oppa asked, as I stepped out of the car.

" No need, I'll be fine" I answered him, closing the car door behind me.

" You sure?" I heard soobin oppa say from the window, I turned my head towards it and gave a thumbs up. I then, made my way towards the front gate of the school. There I was unexpected met by a girl who came up to me

" Hello!, you must be new here!" She said.

" Oh hi, yes I'm new. My names YN" I told her.

" That's a lovely name, I'm Esmay. It's nice to meet you" Esmay said to me.

Well that was more easier than I expected, within seconds I had someone who came up to me and we started talking. Esmay showed me my locker, which I kept my books in and went to class.

While going to class with Esmay, my eyes landed on a boy talking with friends probably. He looked amazing so very dreamy. His pink hair, his beauty lips, mostly his eyes which were nicely shaped giving him a very cool look.

" Earth to YN, who are you looking at" I heard Esmay say making come back to reality.

" Ah no one, say who's that guy there beside that locker" I asked her

" Oh he's Yeonjun, Choi Yeonjun. People say he's the best looking guy in the school. There obsessed with him. Yeonjun on the other side, doesn't give a damn about it" she told me.

" Well  that's kinda unfortunate " I said still looking at him.

"  Agreed, We better get to class it's almost time" Esmay said and we made our way to my first class of the day.

Yeonjun POV

My first class being Biology, I noticed a girl in a baggy hoodie sitting next to Esmay. She's new  I could tell,I was  helplessly staring at her, she looked absolutely beautiful. Her light brown hair tied up in a mess bun. While,  I was busy looking at her the teacher called out to me.

" Mr. Choi please focus on the lesson" he told me. I suddenly went as red as a tomato, I could feel everyone looking at me.

" I'm sorry sir" I said focusing on his explanation.

Still my mind was on her, I made up my mind and decided to talk to her after school. This could be the start of something new.

(its me from the future :))), so basically i just realized  that i totally forgot Esmay exited in this whole book. Typically, the character will be only in a couple of chapters, then shes sadly forgotten ;)))).............. Thanks a lot )