Chapter 7

Hayden PoV

After all the girls had left I laid down on Evie's bed with my children laying on my body Drogon on my stomach Astrid head on my chest and her body resting in between my arm and body and Viserion doing the same of my right as i look up at book that is being held up by magic then jay comes in the room with a new top on doing poses so I look at jay and whistle with Carlos as he and Dude sat on the floor in front of Mal's bed. With mal sat on it and Evie making new clothes for me.

'Did you plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?' Jay said as he walk over to Mal and lend on the pole of her bed.

'Do you think that I would be going though every single spell in this book if I hadn't completely struck out?. And I might have to go through yours H' Mal said as she look at me.

'Well Mal it would not work for you it would just be a black book with nothing in it' as I look at her as I stroke Drogon.

'Well someone in a bad mood.' Carlos said as looks as his computer that Ben got him then I got my phone out.

' Carlos said as looks as his computer that Ben got him then I got my phone out

To see rose was texting me so I texted her back.

'My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down' Mal said as she smack Carlos head.

'We can do this.... If we stick together. Like we have dragons on our side' jay said as we look at me and everyone else.

'And we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten...'Mal said as she was waiting for all of us to say.

'To the core' so then I put my phone dawn and said.

'Oh, I found out that Fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and as his hand stands next to him with a pin of some sort and we all get to go. Got told by Ben himself' as I look at them all with a smirk. Then someone knocks on the boor.

'Hold that thought.' Mal said as she opened the boor to see Ben.

'Hey, Mal. Hayden I didn't see you after when the dragon got bigger. Oh and I was just wondering if any of you had any questions or anything that you needed.' Ben said to us lot.

'Not that I know of.' As Mal looked at us then back at Ben.

'Okay, all right. Well, if you need anything, just.....' Ben started to walk away but them Mal.

'Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?' She said as she pointed at all of us.

'Yeah, the whole school goes.' Ben said as he look at Mal with some much love in his eyes.

'Wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think that it's a possibility that the five of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy godmother, just so we could sock up all that goodness?' Mal said as her plan to try and get as close to the wand as possible.