Chapter 3

Third Person

Mal blew her hair out of her face and look at the woman that walked past with her child in a cart that she's pulling so Mal takes the lolly that the child was holding and then everyone laughs as Mal turn around to look at them and holds it in the air. Then from behind Mal two people walk over to Mal, Evie, jay and Carlos then the others start to scream and run away. So Mal turns around to look and says.

'Hi, mom' two people get push apart and their stands maleficent.

'Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed.' Said maleficent as she walk closer to her daughter.

'It was from a baby.'said Mal as she showed her mom.

'That's my little girl' maleficent says as she takes the lolly from Mal then spits on the it, then put it under her armpit. Then she passed it to one of her knuckleheads.

'Give it back to the dreadful creature.' As then the knucklehead caught the lolly with his hand, and not the stick.

'Mom' said Mal

'It's the deeds, Mal that make the difference between mean and truly evil.' maleficent says as she waves at the woman with the baby.

'When I was your age I...' before maleficent can finish her sentence someone else in the shadows says.

'You we're cursing entire kingdom maleficent everyone know what you did' as everyone look where the voice and then maleficent smirk.

'Well, well I was wondering when you where coming Hayden son of hades' said maleficent.

Hayden PoV
This is what i look like and I have blue highlights in my hair. And have a scar right over my left eye.

As I walk out I then walk over to Mal and put my arm over her shoulder and wearing this

'Now women, you told me to come. So what is it you want to tell me' as I look at maleficent than at the gang.

'Oh. There's news. I buried the leed' said Maleficent as she walk a way a bit then in the corner of my eye, I see her knuckleheads walking behind me, Carlos, Evie and Jay.