Last night Jimin and Taehyung threw a party in Blue Rey, one of Jimin's successful 5-star bars. It has been 2 weeks since the engagement party incident and since then everything seemed to happen so fast. Surprisingly the media was quite unlike other times when it would be big breaking news all over the country, making the involved people's lives harder. But the media had just outed a small article that 'Because of personal reasons the awaiting engagement ceremony of Kim Taehyung and Lisa Manoban has been called off.'

And Jungkook is guessing the Manobans were behind this. Sometimes the rich people's power scares him even celebrates doesn't have it easy like the business tycoons do. However, Jungkook was quite ready to be attacked by some of the audience after the eventful night who were high in position in the class of business most specifically Taehyung's parents. He was expecting some kind of reaction from them some death threat, court note whatever but it was way too calm. 

There were no actions taken, it was all taken care of like he didn't risk everything and raised a storm among the influencers. But he is happy nonetheless. Jim and Taehyung started dating, they made it official. He never really had any idea Jimin had feelings for Taehyung. But we'll neither he knew about  Taehyung being gay before. Jungkook guessed the reason The Kims were silent was because- 1) The Manoban group didn't entirely turn their back on them, buying shares and keeping the relationship between the two companies. 2)  Park Jimin was a powerful entrepreneur himself and a known name in the rich society. So even if he is Tae's boyfriend now, they have no issues as long as Jimin is rich.

Everything was happening so fast, all at once. It was like blow after blow in his guts. But Jungkook faced everything head-on without...

"Think you are some big shot, huh? That you could make everyone and anyone fall for you?"

"I-Is that what you think of me, Seokjin?"

"Isn't that what you are? A gold-digging whore? Getting intimate with any rich guy you see?"

"W-What?"

"What! You really thought that I liked you, didn't you? God! Now aren't you too silly, Jungkookie? How can someone like me take an interest in someone as pathetic as you!?"

Groaning Jungkook rubbed his forehead. He had been ignoring this burning feeling inside by all means. If ignoring is what gives him a little bit of peace then he will just make peace with himself other than thinking about that fucking jerk. But the conversation echoes in his head, and his face flashes in his mind every now and then. He can't just get it out of his head no matter how hard he tries. He had been spending too little time at the University and more time either in Jimin's club or killing his time gaming. He had ignored his mom's invitation to have a small talk about what was wrong and Jungsoo's pleading to help her with assignments. Jungkook is feeling much more lifeless than he would like to admit. He feels shitty. Like someone just had ripped his heart out of his chest, like a dream that he was desperately holding on to was killed.

'Fuck this headache. I have classes today. Damn it' Jungkook groaned at the continuous throb. Slowly he got out of his bed, he was still in his party clothes and it smelled gross so he decided to jump into the shower and rub himself clean before he went to the campus.

Nowadays Jungkook takes a lot more time in showering than he usually does, rubbing at his skin until it's red. He feels dirty, used, and worthless- even though he knows nothing is true he can't just rub the feeling away.

When he walked downstairs, with skinny washed-out jeans and a simple oversized white sweater, backpack hanging from his left shoulder, he found his dad in the dining area, reading a newspaper.