I am lost... (Ch. 38)

NO ONES POV:

"ARIES WAIT!"

CRASH

"..."

"Aries Oh my god!" Gemini yelled as he dashed out the front door, adrenaline following through his veins. One moment he was watching Aries dash out the door, next he was hit by a nearby truck.

The rest of the group was not far behind him. Leo and Taurus immediately left lyras side once they heard the commotion, only to find aries lifeless body laying in the road.

Taurus's eyes widened upon their discovery. "Pisces? Where's Pisces?!" Leo said frantically.

"She's upstairs!" Taurus said anxiously.

"We'll don't just stand there, go get her!" Leo yelled.

She turned to look at Aries one more time before it hit her.

"We need Virgo!" Leo yelled outside as she ran out to the others.

"Well congratulations super genius for only figuring that out now!" Sagittarius said.

"Not now Sag" Leo spoke.

"Yeah, well the only issue is that Virgo is the one person we need, that's not here right now." Capricorn said from the ground where she was checking Aries wounds.

All the signs began to look at each other in unison and the face of worry and fear spread across all their faces.

"Dang it... where are you Virgo?" Libra mumbled under her breath.

___________________________________

"Vi Wait!" Scorpio yelled as he darted after her down the sidewalk.

"No!" She yelled back as she ran as fast as she could.

"Leave me alone!" She finally yelled back.

"Damn it virgo!" Scorpio yelled as he began to grow tired.

He decided that there was no other choice other then to catch her and at this point, he was willing to do anything.

He began to run faster, as fast as he could before reaching out and grabbing her by her shirt.

Virgo, looked down in fear as she tripped from her shirt being snagged, put her hands in front of her to catch herself.

However, at the last moment, Scorpio held tight on to her and he was able to pull himself around so that he took the fall instead of her.

The two hit the ground hard.

"Scorpio! What the hell are you doing!" Virgo said as she finally came back to her senses.

"Virgo just shut up and listen to me!" Scorpio raised his voice as Virgo then noticed the tears in his eyes.

"Please.." he begged.

Virgo signed as her head hung low. "Fine. But make it quick."

Scorpio let out a sigh of relief. "Virgo..."

"..."

"I love you... from the bottom of my heart, and there is no one else I would rather be with, you know that deep down don't you?"

Virgo remained quiet.

"There's a reason why I chose you, why I chose you to be my wife. Even if you didn't exactly choose me, I choose you. And I will forever."

"I just feel this connection with you, from the moment I first laid eyes on you, you took my breath away. And from then on I just began to fall more and more in love with you, even though I don't always show it."