What could go wrong? (Ch. 8)

GEMINIS POV:

The house was finally quiet once everyone had left.

Taurus had been accepted into the modelling agency she applied for with Leo.

Pisces had gotten her job as a marine biologist, cancer also got a job as a veterinarian.

And Virgo, Capricorn, and Aquarius were all at class today, though I over heard that Virgos class would be on a field trip.

Either way, Sagittarius, Scorpio and I were left alone to entertain ourselves for the day.

"Soooo" I said sitting on down on the couch "so?" Scorpio said glancing up from his phone.

"What are we going to do..."

"How the hell should I know?" He raised a brow

I shrugged and thought for a good minute.

"OH! I know what we could do!" I said jumping up.

"What?" Sagittarius said from the ground, where he was laying.

"We should go dirt biking!" I said excitedly.

The other two eyed each other and then looked back at me skeptically.

"...What?" I questioned

"Not to burst your bubble Gem, but are you sure that's... um...safe?" Sagittarius asked me.

"Are you crazy?! Of course it's safe.... I mean what's the worst that could happen?" I said

__________________________________

I watched Sagittarius's eyes grow wide as we approached the hill.

"Gemini,this is definitely NOT safe." Scorpio groaned.

"Yes it is! when have I ever been wrong?" I said jumping onto my bike and leaning a decent length, in front of my handlebars.

Scorpio opened his mouth to talk.

"Actually don't answer that..." I said, not looked back.

My bike slowly leaned over the edge until it couldn't hold still anymore and began zooming down the dirt hill.

"WOOOO!" I yelled eagerly as the wind hit my face.

It felt so nice...

Once I made it to the bottom, I took my helmet off and turned to the other two, still standing at the top of the hill.

"Come on you guys, it's fun, trust me"

"I DONT TRUST YOU" Sagittarius yelled in a teasing tone.

However, he still got onto the bike.

Scorpio glanced at him, half judgtngly, half slightly concerned. his arms crossed over his chest as he shook his head.

"1....2....2 1/2..... 2 3/4.... 3!" Sagittarius practically screamed and tipped his bike over the edge.

"AHHHHHH" he screeched as he went flying down the track.

Anddd....right past me.

"SLOW DOWN SAGITTARIUS!" I yelled but he kept going.

"I CANT- OW" I heard him yell as I watched him fly off his bike head first and onto the tough soil ground.

I winced as I watched him fall and rushing over to him.

"You okay sag?" I asked

"DOES THIS LOOK OKAY TO YOU?!" He yelled as he held up his arm, which was definitely facing a way it shouldn't be.