Heartbroken (Ch. 37)

AQUARIUS'S POV:

I was sceptical about Lyra. She seemed like a nice girl, she really did. But something deep down, intuition maybe? Told me she was no good.

For starters, it was clear that the minute she moved in, unusual disagreements began to speed across the house.

First it was Virgo and Scorpio, who according to Capricorn, had been fighting over an alleged affair. Did I believe it? Absolutely not.

Yes the two were not the friendliest of the group to each other when they first met, bet neither of them were the type of people to cheat on the other.

Between the random outbreaks, tears and ignoring of one another, the house was less lively then it once was, some began to become concerned on how it would effect the twins, let alone everyone else.

"What are we going to do?" I asked Sagittarius, who was peaceful sitting next to me with a book in his hand, and his feet propped up onto my thighs.

He sighed. "I'm not sure... but something needs to be done quickly... I'm not sure how much longer I can handle the constant slamming of a door-"

"BAM"

We both glanced towards the direction of the slammed door. Virgo came running down the stairs, tears in her eyes. She ran straight past the doorway and out the front door.

It was quiet... very quiet, and the tension of the house grew as people began to poke their heads out from where they were to investigate.

"What the hell happened?" Libra said anxiously.

"They probably got into another fight" Aries replied.

We all assumed that it was fight, being that they did that a lot recently, however, you never know the other side of the story unless you truly experience it.

___________________________________

EARLIER THAT DAY:

It was half past noon in the zodiac house, close to nap time for the little ones. Libra had stormed off after arguing with Gemini about him forgetting to make the bed that morning.

Virgo took the cue to attempt to put the twins down for a nap, she picked the two up and made her way to their room.

Being by herself, she took turns rocking, wrapping and soothing each one of the babies to sleep which took a lot long then she expected.

Not having a second set of hands with twins was a lot more difficult then she had anticipated, but she was managing it well.

She wiped a the sweat from her brow as she set down her daughter, who was now peacefully asleep, and tip toes out of the room.

Letting out a sigh of relief as she softly closed the door behind her, she now had some free time on her hands, which she intended to use to read a book she had been reading.

She knew it was last left on the night stand of her room, which she still happen to share with Scorpio despite the "break" the pair had been having.

Once at her door, she noted that the door was slightly cracked open. "How strange.." she thought

Hesitantly, she grabbed hold of the door knob and slowly pushed open the door. It creaked as it slowly drifted open.

The room was dark, however she could still see the slight silhouettes of two people. Confused, she flicked the light switch beside her.

In the middle of her room, stood Lyra, who was practically onto of her still husband Scorpio, as if they were partially into a make out session.

"Wh-what the hell is this..." Virgo said, her voice quivering.

Lyra remained clung to Scorpio. "Oh Honey... it's exactly what you think it is... isn't that right babe?" She asked Scorpio, who's eyes darted to hers in disbelief.

"What the-"

"Shhh, it's okay" Lyra silenced him before turning back to virgo.

"Sorry you had to find out this way, it's nothing personal..." she said softly.

Virgos eyes filled with tears, her knees buckled and head dizzy.

"I... I..-" She turned and ran. Down the stairs, and out the front door.
__________________________________

"What the hell happened?" Libra said anxiously.

"They probably got into another fight" Aries replied.

"FU*K OFF" we heard Scorpio yelled, everyone glanced up at him as he stormed down the stairs, with Lyra following closely behind him.

"But- but babe"

"NO. Don't you babe me. We aren't together Lyra, we never were." He said and shoved her to the side before walked out the door to chase after Virgo.

Taurus darted over to Lyra to check that she was alright. She brushed herself off before beginning to cry.

"I don't know what's gotten into him. One second he's trying to force me to kiss him, the next thing I know, he's throwing me away." She sobbed to Taurus, who hugged her tightly. Leo and Capricorn also joined in.

"Liar!" Someone yelled.

I glanced over at Aries, who was now once again aggravated. "You fu**ing Liar!" He said and stomped towards her.

"Your doing this on purpose, don't think your so smart for tricking us all because no matter what you do, you'll always be a liar to me." He said sternly.

Lyra shivered.

"Aries! Why do you hate me so much?" Lyra said loudly.

At this moment, Aries felt as if his head would explode with anger and rage. He breathed heavily to attempt to calm himself.

His concentration was broken when he heard a snickers leave Lyra's lips.

"That's IT" he yelled as he lost his temper. Blinded by his rage, he ran towards the girl before landing a punch to her face.

Lyra fell backwards and began to cry.

"Aries What the F**k!" Leo yelled.

"Aries! Look at what you've done!" Taurus spoke.

"Aries..." he heard Pisces whimper from behind him.

He slowly turned around, his blood stained hands resting in front of him.

"Pisces..." he said as his heart dropped.

"I swear-"

"No Aries, just don't! Don't talk please..." Pisces said as she held back tears.

"I'm sorry... I can't-" she didn't get to finish her sentence before a singular tear fell down her face, and with no hesitation, she ran off.

"Pisces wait!" Aries yelled, but was held back by Aquarius.

"NO! No please! Please come back!" He yelled and he slowly began to sink to the floor.

"God damn it..." he muttered under his breath. With the slightest bit of hesitation, he broke free of Aquarius's grip.

He ran, as fast as his body could carry him, he ran out the front door.

"Aries wait!"

He ignore all the sounds that surrounded him entirely. He just knew that he needed to leave.

"ARIES LOOK OUT-"

CRASH

"..."

____________________________________

As requested by many of readers, here is the next chapter! Another exciting announcement is that this book has almost hit its 1st birthday! It's crazy how this book has been around for almost a full year now. In one week from now (from when this chapter was published) this book will be 1 years old!!!

Until next time!

-Author