Unexpected event's (Ch. 12)

ARIES POV:

"Hey scorp?" I said as I lightly knocked on the door frame of his now shared bedroom.

"Hm?" He said and looked up from his phone as he lay on the bed.

"Could I talk to you about something kinda important?" I asked and poked my head out of the door to make sure no one's was near.

"Uh sure?" He asked suspiciously as I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Nice room" I said trying to losen up the tension that I had JUST created.

"Just get to the point" Scorpio said with his arms crossed, obviously unamused.

"Well.." I said and pulled out a black box out of my pocket.

I watched as his eyes began to widen as it opened and revealed the ring inside.

"Do you think she'll like it?" I said practically on edge.

"I think she'll love it" Scorpio said reassuringly.

I let out a large sigh. "that's a relief..."

"So when are you going to ask her?" He said and raised a brow. "I'm not really sure... but I want it to be big" I said and scratched the back of my head.

"... how about after your race match next week?" Scorpio suggested and my eyes lit up. "Yeah! That would be perfect, thanks scorp" I said with a smile.

"No problem" he said with a sigh and brushed his fingers through his hair.

"I'm guessing your thinking of proposing to V?" I said as I could see his stressed expression.

"Yeah, kinda... I mean she always so busy nowadays so there's never a good moment to do it, heck I don't even know if she wants to marry me in the first place..."

"... you have not change one bit from when I first met you, especially when it comes to how dense you are" I said as I deadpanned.

"Hey! I'm not that bad" he said in defence. "Mhm, sure" I said and got up.

"Trust me, if she were to want to marry anyone, it would be you" I said and with that I left his room, I had a proposal to plan.

__________________________________

I thought it would be the best idea to wait until dinner when everyone was together so I could start my first step of the proposal, which was to actually get everyone to go.

The table was somewhat quiet, with the occasional conversation. How awkward...

"So... would anyone be interested in watching my race next week?" I said quietly, though it was obviously loud enough for the whole group to turn their attention to me.

"Yes? No? Come on, someone give me an answer" I pleaded as the table remain quiet.

"Sure! I want to go" Pisces perked up from beside me. I smiled and nodded to her.

"I think that would be a good idea" Capricorn commented and everyone nodded in agreement. I secretly did a little fist pump under the table where no one could see.

"I'm home..." I heard Virgo say continued by her flinging her shoes off and shuffling into the dining room.

"You look wiped V, long shift?" Taurus asked. "Ha, yeah, if you think I'm wiped then just you wait until you see cancer" she said with a sarcastic laugh.

I handed her a plate and she thanked me with a nod as she sat down next to Scorpio, who gave her a little side hug and forehead kiss.

"Damn get a room you guys " Leo commented as she watched the two interact.