Friends? Or more (Ch. 2)

LIBRAS POV:

Whenever you live in a house with a decent amount of people, your going to have to have a way to get away from the chaos.

And since now I live with 11 others, you bet I need something as a distraction.

And for me, Libra scales, painting is my distraction.

I had just finished setting up my art cabinet and had taken a couple paint colours, a pencil, and an easel from it.

From my room I could see a couple mountains that oversaw the forest that the mansion bordered.

What better place to paint then this?

I had no time to waste before someone came looking for me so I immediately got to work.

Outlining the trees and clouds and obviously the mountains. I was only beginning to start colour matching when there was a knock at my door.

I placed my supplies down on a table and strolled over to the door to open it just enough to peek my head through it.

"Hello?" I said softly

"Uh hey it's Gemini?"

"Oh one second please" I said smiling, followed by a quiet squeak that I prayed he didn't hear.

I slowly shutting the door before beginning to jump around while trying my best not to make too much noise.

Gemini was special. I remembered him from when we were quite little, however he had completely forgotten about me.

I straighten out my skirt quickly and brushed my fingers through my hair before taking a deep breath and reopening the door completely this time.

"Hey!" I said trying to hide the goofy smile on my face. "Uh I just wanted you to know that lunch is ready" he said scratching the back of his head "Oh, ok thank you" I said.

To be honest I was kind of disappointed. That was seriously the only reason he came to see me?

"Oh you have something on your face by the way..." he said narrowing his eyes at my face. I tried to hide the blush on my cheeks as he stared harshly at my face.

"Oh? Is there?" I said frantically trying to wipe whatever it was off.

"Hold still for a second..." he said and leaned in closer. I could have sworn I had never felt my heart race so fast.

I felt his thumb rub against my cheek as he then lean back and showed me the blue paint on his thumb.

"How did you manage to get paint on your face?" He chuckled.

I felt my face turn beet red as I glanced down my shoes to avoid eye contact.

"Well I was painting just a moment ago, so I guess I got some on my face"

"You paint? Can I see?" He asked as his eye began to light up a slightly.

"Sure" I say smiling and leading him inside my room. "I like your room by the way." He said trying to make small talk to ease the awkwardness.

"Thanks" I said simply, though it felt quite the opposite of that on the inside.

"Anyways this is what I was working on, it's not much yet but it'll look better when it's done". My eyes glance over at Gemini, expecting the worst.

Only, the only thing to see was his fixated eyes on the painting. He spoke not a word.

"Ugh I'm so sorry, I know it not good! I don't know if I should just restart or keep going because if I that then-"