One big disappointment

"It's the royal merchant"

(outfit at the top. Just imagine it's the shirt from last chapter)

Setaya

   "All right, JJ. Pin it here." John B shouts.

   "Roger that! X marks the spot" JJ replies.

   "All right ladies and gentlemen. To going full kook" John B says as he lowers the ROV into the ocean.

   "You need some help Pope," I ask, walking over to him.

   "Yeah, a bit. I mostly worked this thing out on my own though" he mumbles focusing on the screen. I go over the controls with him a bit and am surprised at how much he learned on his own.

   "There, that's all. You're honestly a genius Pope. I don't think I could've ever figured this thing out on my own" I compliment.

   "Thanks," Pope says, rubbing the back of his neck.

   "Hey, what about me I helped" JJ yelled from the wheel.

   "No, he didn't" Pope shakes his head.

   "Oh, I know" I laugh.

   "How did you know how to work one of these anyways" Pope questions.

   "My dad has one. He enjoys exploring the ocean. He taught me when I was a kid and I guessed it just stuck with me" I shrug walking over to assist Kiara.

   "All right JJ. We're right over it. Ten seconds northwest" John B shouts over to JJ.

   "Got it ten seconds northwest" JJ repeats.

   "One hundred feet" the girl calls. I grab the chalk and mark it off. Pope gasps, causing everyone to panic a bit.

   "What what what" John b rushes out walking over to the screen.

   "It's nothing," Pope replies somberly. "I thought..."

   "Don't do that to me man" JJ groans. I roll my eyes at his attitude.

   "Your good Pope" I shout out in comfort.

   "And to quote the hobbit, down down to goblin town down down you go my lad," Pope says in an exaggerated tone. I giggle a bit before turning my attention back to Kiara.

   "400 feet" she yells out and I mark the boat again.

   "Uh, guys look up," I say, staring at the big gray clouds coming our way.

   "Tides turning," Kiara calls out.

   "Hey JJ" John B shouts.

   "Yup" JJ replies.