Let me take you for a (boat) ride

"So you don't want to kiss me"

(outfit at the top)

Third person

   "What's this?" JJ says, touching a random button.

   Pope smacks his hand "Don't touch that. I'm trying to work out this thing".

   "God bless geeks Pope, truly man. What would we do without you to control the drones" JJ pats the boy on the shoulder.

   "Technically It's not a drone it's a rov" Pope corrected.

   "Shut up shut up it's too early for that right now," JJ says, squinting his eyes at the sun.

   John B swims up to the surface "Hey look once we get footage of the wreck, we'll bring it to a lawyer in town and file a formal claim".

   "It's such bullshit. Why do we have to do that" the blonde complained.

   "Well, there is maritime salvage law. You can't just go to the ocean floor and scoop a bunch of stuff up" Pope commented.

   "I know I know. It's just lawyers aren't cheap bro"

   "Why can't your new kook plaything pay for the lawyer since you're so worried" Kiara snapped.

   "She's not my plaything and what's your problem with her anyways? You were such an ass yesterday" JJ exclaimed.

   "She's a kook JJ and not only that she's Sarah's friend" Kiara spat.

   "So what. She's actually really chill. You would know if you had talked to her" JJ argued.

   "He's right, she's kinda nice," Pope agreed.

   Kiara groaned, annoyed "I already know enough about her. Anyone who can be friends with Sarah can't be a good person. You two just like her cause you want to fuck her".

   "Look, your issue is with Sarah, not Setaya" JJ started.

   "Whatever, if she hurts you don't say I didn't tell you so" she hissed dismissively.

   JJ flicked her off as John b interrupted "Guys can we focus on the gold? As soon as the lawyers see the footage they'll work for a comp"

   "How do you know all that," the girl asked.

   "Cause my dad said it like a million times" he hummed.

   "Yeah that's fair" Kiara sighed as she swam towards the ladder.

   "This tether is like, really long. In the wrong weather this thing could get pushed around" Pope said, messing around with the equipment.

   "Then we'll go at dead calm," John B said, swimming closer to the dock.