Surfing Lessons

"You got some serious moves"

Setaya

"C'mon you can definitely do better than that tay" Sarah whines looking over my outfit.

"We are just going to the beach, my bikini and some shorts will do just fine" I tug on my shorts before fixing my hair.

"But it's your first date on the island, at least pick a sexier bikini" she pouts.

"It's not a date, it's a hang out and maybe a potential hook up. I doubt I'll even use my bikini, we'll probably just end up sitting on the beach" I say gently patting her cheek.

"Fine but if something good happens you better tell me all the deets and make sure to text me every hour so I know you're okay," she says giving me a hug

"Yeah okay you do the same and drink responsibly" I peck her cheek.

"I have topper , I'll be fine" she says waving me off.

"That doesn't make me feel any better" I grimace.

"Cmon tops a real good guy" she argues.

"I'm sure he is but as your friend it's my job to be suspicious of any guy you date"

"We'll then I can wait to give JJ the same treatment" she smiles.

I groan shaking my head "Now your pushing it, don't forget I'm only here for the summer"

"Whatever, let's hurry and get you to your date" with that she runs off to her car.

"It's not a date," I shout after her.

Sarah quickly drops me off at the beach before heading home to get ready for some party.

As I approach the shore I look around for JJ ,not seeing him anywhere when suddenly a hand taps my shoulder making me jolt. I look back to JJ laughing his ass off. I stare at him unimpressed, arm crossed waiting for him to stop laughing. As he finally calms down a bit and puts his arm around my shoulder, I notice a surfboard in his other hand.