It took every ounce of strength not to throw up at the smell they gave off that reeked of death. One of the Arcana Eaters stepped forward, slowly coming out of the woods to the clearing. Thomas held his coach gun in hand, ready to fire if necessary. The demon pointed at Atlas and gave a wicked smile that would surely haunt his dreams. "You... will suffer... more than you know" Atlas stood frozen in place, taking in the demon's words.

Thomas could see the demon's words had shaken him to his core. "Atlas," Thomas tries to catch his attention as the demon approaches. "Atlas, come on!" Atlas couldn't move. His entire body refused to move despite knowing the danger right in front of it.

"Son of the king" was it referring to William as the king? "The son of the king... shall die-" Before the demon had a chance to say anything further, Thomas shoots it directly in the head, blood spraying onto their clothes. Atlas starts to hyperventilate. What the demon said was finally kicking in. He could barely breathe as he fell to his knees and kneeled over. First Nora dies, then Nicolette is taken, and now he was going to die!? He couldn't deny what was said, no matter how he tried to put it.

Arcana Eaters were known for being in tune with the universe, so it wasn't far-fetched to believe they could see glimpses of the future. Atlas felt himself being lifted and tossed over Thomas's shoulder as they finally headed out to sea on the boats. Everyone stuck close together, trying to keep track of all the vessels and ensuring nobody was left behind. "Dad, are you ok?" Atlas snapped out of his dazed state and looked at Zayne.

"O-oh yeah, bud, I'm fine, don't worry." He tries to reassure him.

"You look pale, and you're sweating, Dad." Did he really look that bad? "Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah, really, bud. Your dad just has a lot on his mind right now." Zayne climbs onto Atlas's lap as Atlas pulls him into his arms. "Your dad just has a lot to think about."

"Is it about what the demon said?" Atlas's eyes widened.

"You heard that?" Zayne nods.

"I heard all of it... what did it mean, Dad?" Atlas's expression softens, and he holds Zayne close.

"Let's not focus on that, ok? You're just a kid, and you don't need to worry about adult stuff. Just try and stay a happy child for as long as you can, bud..." Tears fell from Atlas's eyes as he tried to keep his composure around his son. He didn't want him to worry or feel that something was wrong. He just wanted his children to grow up happy and free for as long as possible.

Atlas closes his eyes, slipping into his dreams, where he finds Nora waiting for him. She smiles as she holds her hand out to him, wearing her hanbok that always suited her so well. He caressed her cheek as she leaned into his touch. He knew this was a dream, but even then, he didn't care. "Atlas? Are you alright, nae salang?" He couldn't hold back his emotions any longer as he held her in his arms.

"Nothing is wrong when I am with you, moya lyubov, nothing at all" She held him in her arms, the embrace he wished he could feel just one last time.

"Should we set off the sky lanterns?" She asks excitedly. Not wanting to disappoint her, he nods, allowing her to take his hand and take him to the marketplace. One of the stalls was selling sky lanterns you could light up and gently lift into the sky, watching as they glide over the water. It was an old tradition but one that he loved doing with Nora and the kids every year. Atlas took out a bag of South Korean Won, allowing Nora to buy two lanterns for them.

They walked across a bridge nearby leading to open water and stopped at the end. "Are we still allowed to do this?" He asks, unsure.

"As long as we clean up, it's allowed. You mustn't leave a mess behind and clean up after yourself." They pick up their sky lanterns, lighting them up, and carefully setting them loose over the water, watching as they light up the night sky.

"Did you make a wish?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"Of course I did! But I can't tell you, or it won't come true."

"Oh, come on, whatever you wish for, I'll make sure it happens." Nora took a deep breath and looked at him, clutching his hands in hers as she faced him. The two of them made eye contact.

"I wish to someday be your wife" Atlas felt his heart race as he remembered how she had once said these exact words to him. He begins to sob uncontrollably, overwhelmed by the memories.

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear that moya lyubov. You make me so happy every single day. Your smile, the way you dance, your sweet and gentle personality, those stunning gold eyes. Even tho your parents don't like me, I will do everything possible to win them over somehow, even if it takes me years." She carefully wipes his tears and leans in, giving him a gentle kiss on the lips.

"You will forever be the person I cry to, the person I lean on, the one who I know I can trust with anything. I'll be the one you can cry to, the one you can lean on, the one you can trust with anything. We will forever be by each other's sides, never parting. I may already be the mother to a young son, but I hope you'll accept him and my past."

"Of course, Nora" He lifts her hands to his lips, planting a soft kiss. "I accept every part of you and your past. I will also accept every part of your soul in the future as you remain by my side. I may not be the boy's father, but I will raise him like my own. You have my word to love you and cherish you forevermore."

"No matter what you have suffered, Atlas, I will never judge you. I just hope in the future we can be happy and together."

"We are moya lyubov... we are" his smile is bittersweet. He held her close as they began to dance the waltz, not caring if others stared at them oddly. Nora's laughter as they danced was all he needed to feel safe and right at home. Wherever Nora went, he would go, and whatever she wanted, he would try his best to provide.

"Atlas people are watching us," she says with a smile.

"And? Let them watch. Let them see just how beautiful you are, my flower" She giggles at the name, and they touch their heads together as they dance fluidly, not missing a step. "You're all I need, Nora. Now and in the future, you will forever be what I need." She places her hand on his cheek.

"You'd better be prepared to learn a lot. I was raised in a more traditional manner." She says, seemingly a bit unsure of how he'd react.

"Learning your history, your culture, your traditions will be worth it all for you, my flower. I won't hesitate to learn all I can to please you night to day in more ways than one~" she laughs, and Atlas smiles, feeling content and at peace for the first time all day. "I love you, my flower. My bride-to-be Nora Young."