Chapter 1

Valerie pov :

As I walk threw the walls of my mansion I start to think about that girl ,that girl that works at that furniture shop. She looked so innocent and cute I just wanted to cuddle her . She was hot in fact ...very hot

I got lost in the thought  of how hot she was that I didn't even notice I came into my office . I actually forgot what I came here for shit that girl got into my mind. Snap out of it Valerie get your head in the game . I finally remembered that I needed to seal that deal with Mr. Silvage ,ugh I literally have to have seven meetings and fifteen files to give to Mr. Silvage and I still need to go to the office .

After sulking over something pathetic I walk out of my home office and make my way down the grandstaircase . I narrowed my eyes and saw the maids speedwalking and doing their work .

I went to the limo that just pulled over and got to into it . "Goodmorning Mrs. Pellion , how are you today mam ?" He said in a sweet voice ." I am good thank you Douglas. " I say in a soft but yet hear able voice and got a nod from Douglas.

I got on my phone , I needed to call the gallone community, it's been a long time since I contacted the community.  I hope Iris will be able to help me get my little girl.

"Hey Iris ,I need your help "
"Hey Mrs.Pellion what may I assist you in?"
I scrunched my face in confusion this bitch acting all formal .
" Stop playing around Iris and being so formal I really need your help in this"
She must have heard how desperate  I sound which she only heard when we where in highschool which is being a long time to hear .
" Sure what do you need?"
" I want a little"
She squealed in excitement and agreed to this . We planned that we would take her after her shift ends tomorrow.

Finally I got my baby girl but I still need to make arrangements.