𝑪𝒉 𝟏𝟔| 𝑫𝒆𝒋𝒂 𝑽𝒖

Light seeps in through the blinds slowly waking me from my dreams. I desperately try to shut my eyes tighter hoping to sleep for just a little bit longer. But, alas I finally opened my eyes. I take in the ceiling above blinking a few times at all the posters hung up.

You'd think one Superman poster would be enough, but not for Pietro. I never understood the weird connection he found with him as a kid. He was just a brute saving people.

I narrow my eyes at the cartoon smile he has. With a deep sigh, I finally sit up and stretch my arms.

"I hate you," I say looking over at the Kryptonian action figure on his nightstand. "You just had to be a selfless hero," I say aimlessly. Maybe to the toy that inspired him or Pietro that I hope and pray is listening.

Pietro should be the sorcerer with the Special-grade technique, not me. The person who could care less about those non-sorcerers. Yet, it's Pietro's ghost that haunts me to do the right thing.

I get out of bed and head towards the kitchen where I smell food. Good food? Nothing smells like it's burning which is a staple for Gojo's cooking.

"Y/n!" Gojo yelled out when I emerged from the hall.

"Gojo!" I said with mock enthusiasm still tired. "Why does the food smell so good?" I question rubbing my eyes.

Laid along the island counter are various breakfast foods. Eggs, pancakes, waffles, fruits, anything I could hope for.

"Agh! You pain me!" He clutches his shirt where his heart is.

I shake my head in amusement. "Let's be honest here, you can't cook for shit." I sit down at the island counter. The food makes my stomach growl.

"Hey! I can too!" He argues back, but the two of you both know he's lying though.

"Right," I say sarcastically. "Cause that's why Tsumiki made breakfast most of the time."

Satoru deeply frowns at your comment, folding his arms over his chest dramatically. "Alright, fine you caught me. I ordered this all out."

"Hm." I smile.

"Yeah, yeah. Just eat up okay, you have a big day ahead."

At his words, I begin plating my food satisfied with his confession. Satoru sits down right beside me and the two of us eat breakfast together.

The car smoothly runs along the road with Ijichi driving. Megumi sat shot gun with Nobara, Itadori, and I in the back. An iPad was being passed around sharing information on the curse we were after.

"All three died the same way." Akari informed us from up front. "They were stabbed by a cursed spirit in front of their apartments. Also, a few weeks before their deaths, all of them filed the same complaints against their security company. Their doors, which should've had automatic locks, were left wide open. None of the other residents experienced this problem."

"But there's no patterns in the dates or places. Was it really the same cursed spirit?" Megumi questions.

"Was the thing with the automatic doors the spirits doing? Can sensors even detect curses?"

"Curses can mess with pretty much everything, Itadori." I explain craning my neck to look him in the eye. "Including human technology."

"I see..."

"Still you asked if it was the same cursed spirit. We couldn't come to a conclusion on that. So I investigated if there was something that connected the victims. All of them went to the same middle school and lived together for two years." Akari tells us.