𝑪𝒉 𝟏𝟎| 𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍

"Ooh, I want the sparkling water." I said punching in the numbers for it in the vending machine.

Nobara got a soda for herself and I watched it fall to the opening. "I wish we had more vending machines." She whined.

"Or like at least more options." I add on.

"Not gonna happen. We're strict with who we do business with." Megumi says making me and Nobara deflate.

"What did the second year's want again?" I ask trying to remember what they said. I'd gotten so distracted with my drink I'd forgotten all about theirs.

"Eh let's just get them," Nobara begins. All of us look up to the entrance of the hallway where overwhelming cursed energy suddenly came from.

"Mai?" I question. She gives me a small smile along with a wave.

"Why are you here Zen'in?" Megumi asks getting straight to the point.

"I knew they have a similar vibe. Sisters?"

"Oh, Fushiguro. Isn't that what you call Maki? Call me Mai."

"So these are the replacements for Okkotsu and the third year." The big man beside Mai says. His face tense scrutinizing the three of us.

"We were worried so we tagged along," Mai says. Her words were kind but her tone told another story. "I heard your classmate died. Must've been tough. Or maybe it wasn't."

Even though I knew Itadori was alive I could feel my anger bubbling up. I couldn't imagine what Megumi and Nobara were feeling. At least I knew Itadori was really alive.

"What are you getting at?" Megumi asked irritation clear in his voice.

"It's okay some things are hard to put into words. So I'll do it for you. 'Vessel' sounds harmless. But he was basically a half-curse monster. Such a vile facade of a human.. was calling himself a Jujutsu sorcerer alongside you. It must've been terrible." Mai says a smile stretched along her face.

God, I hate her. But, I also knew she was doing this to get on our nerves.

"You must be relieved he's dead."

My head reels back from her audacity.

Before I can retaliate her companion speaks up. "Mai, stop talking nonsense. I just want to know if they're worthy replacements for Okkotsu. Fushiguro, was it? What type of girls do you like?" His expression took a 180 to be as serious as possible.

Can he repeat he what he said? Cause surely I heard wrong. "Depending on your answer, I'll beat you half to death." He says ripping off his shirt. "And I'll drag out Okkotsu, or at least the third year. By the way.. I.. like tall girls.. with big butts!" He yells out getting into a fighting stance.

I share a look Nobara. "Why should I share something like that with I just met?"

"He's right. That's a tall hurdle for an antisocial guy." Nobara points to Megumi nonchalantly. I turn my head and bite my cheek to keep my laugh in.

"Shut up," Megumi speaks up through gritted teeth.

"Kyoto, third-year, Aoi Todo. Introduction over. Now that we're friends.. hurry up and answer. It can even be a guy. A person's taste reveals everything about them. Guys who have boring tastes are boring. I don't like boring guys. The goodwill event gives me a rush. If my final one ends up being boring, who knows what I might do, this is me being nice. Answer me now, and you'll escape with just a few bumps and bruises."

This guy's starting to creep me out. However, I can still recognize how strong he is. Plus his name sounds familiar. During the Halloween attack last year, he was able to fight special-grade curse users, if I'm remembering correctly. I turn to face Megumi awaiting his answer. Cause not to put pressure on him, but he may be the reason we all get into a fight.