𝑪𝒉 𝟓| 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒍

My eyes soak in Itadori's appearance and I try my best to keep my smile at bay, afraid it may bubble over and I'll end up laughing at him. I really couldn't help it though, he was dressed head to toe in tourist gear and his hands were filled with as many deserts as he could carry.

"Ah, there she is," Gojo speaks up. Megumi, and Itadori, and I turn to where Gojo's attention is. My eyes catch the familiar navy Jujutsu Tech uniform being sported by a teenage girl my age.

I watch as she goes back and forth arguing with a salesman. The man attempts to leave the conversation by walking away but she only yanks him back by his jacket. I feel my eyebrows raise shocked by both her strength and assertiveness.

"We're about to talk to her?" Megumi questions.

"How embarrassing," Itadori says.

"Look who's talking." I say my face scrunched up. "So are you," Megumi mumbles at the same time.

"Hey! Over here!" Gojo yells out grabbing the girls' attention.

She walks over with exaggerated steps, her auburn short hair bouncing swaying through the air. She pauses in front of us her head held high, hand on her hip looking the three of us over. "The names Nobara Kugisaki. Lucky you, getting to hang out with a girl like me!"

"Uh.." Megumi murmured.

My eyes squint slightly not sure if that was an insult to me before deciding to ignore it and not take it as a slight.

"I'm Yuji Itadori! And I'm from Sendai!" Itadori spoke enthusiastically pointing at himself.

"I'm Y/n Maximoff." I state simply. I wasn't sure what else to add, I suppose Gojo had raised me in Tokyo for most of my life, but it's too late to say where I'm from now.

"Megumi Fushiguro," Megumi says his tone flat.

Nobara's eyes seem to narrow seemingly judging the three of you even further. Her stature deflates as she lets out a defeated sigh. "Sheesh.. I'm always so unlucky."

Itadori scrunches his face at her and turns to meet my gaze. I simply shrug my shoulders still unsure of what to make of her.

"Where are we going?" Megumi asks turning to Gojo.

"Heh heh.. we finally have all four of you together. And half of you are newbies to Tokyo. Let's do it.. A tour of Tokyo!"

I watch Nobara and Itadori's faces light up with glee clapping their hands at the same time. However, I didn't share the same enthusiasm not wanting to spend the whole day going to tourist destinations but, they are new to Tokyo so it's only fair. With one glance at Megumi, I could tell he felt the same way.

"Let's go to Disneyland! Tokyo Disneyland!" Nobara said launching herself at Gojo to hug him.

"Idiot! Disneyland is technically in Chiba prefecture! Let's go to Chinatown!" Itadori argues following her actions and giving Gojo a giant hug.

"Chinatown is Yokohama!"

"Well, Yokohama is in Tokyo isn't it?"

"I shall now announce our destination," Gojo says raising his hand. Itadori and Nobara immediately step back, dutifully. "Roppongi." He declares.

"Ro-ppo-ngi!" They say simultaneously turning to each other and enjoying their shared excitement. I suppose Roppongi wasn't the worst place to spend my time.

The five of us make our way to the train station when Itadori turns to me. "Yokohama is in Tokyo right?" He asks quietly.

I shake my head back and forth. "No." I whisper with a small smile watching him deflate.