𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓷 | 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"Ok so she was basically mad at us because we ditched her which led to the Gavin thing?" Nora asks over the phone. 

"Yes." I say. I really don't understand why she had to take it out on me and my relationship but it was over now so I didn't really mind. 

"I kinda feel bad. Like she has no friends anymore." Arlo chimes in.

"I thought she hangs out with Gina now." Nora recalls.

"Yeah but like no one hated Gina more than Jayla." I laugh thinking about all the times in elementary school that Gina and Jayla got in screaming fights. 

"Yeah I guess. I don't know I feel like we all just need time away from her. We can all agree that she was a terrible friend." Nora reminds us.

"oh yeah for sure." Arlo agrees.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

I was walking to my science class when I hear someone calling my name.

"Hey Nadia! Wait up!" 

I turn to see Vivian, the captain of the volleyball jogging up to me. "Oh hey Viv." 

"Hey um the girls and guys team were thinking about throwing a party this Friday night for the start of the season. It would be like an open party but like in celebration of the season. It's totally cool if you like don't  wanna come but." She starts to ramble at the end.

"Um no it sounds fun. I'll be there." I say. Vivian was very tall, being a volleyball player, she was the best I knew, and extremely pretty. I wonder why she doesn't have a boyfriend?

"Cool." She says letting a nervous breathe. Why would she be nervous?

After an awkward pause I ask "So where is it?"

"Oh um my house do you need my add-"

"I know where you live Viv. I've been there like 20 times." I say laughing. "See you there." I add turning around an walking away and heading into my science class.

I see Nora and Arlo already sitting at our table.

"Hey did you hear about that party?" Nora asks as soon as I walk up to the table.

"Yeah! We're totally-"

"Not going." She says cutting me off.

"What! Why not?" I protest sitting down next to Arlo. 

"Personally I don't want to spend my Friday night partying with all the popular sporty people." Nora complains.

"Girl you party with them at every other party." Arlo says laughing.

"Yeah but now I'm apart of that group so now I need to like talk to them." She says while fake gagging.

"Just hang with Arlo the whole time." I suggest.

"Where will you be?" Arlo asks.

"Where do you think? Sticking her tongue down Gavins throat." Nora jokes.

"Ugh I actually hope. It's been so long since we've done anything." I complain. We haven't done anything but kiss and after I tried on our date I kinda gave up and started waiting for him to start something.

"ok gross." Arlo laughs at us. "Just ask him to fuck." Arlo says.

"Trust me. I'm planning on it." 

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"So are you gonna go to the volleyball party?" I ask Gavin, meeting up with him outside of the cafe.

"Only if your going." He says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Gross." and "ew couples" I hear Nora and Arlo mumble. I just roll my eyes at them and continue to talk to Gavin.

"Yeah I'm planning on going. I just have to check in with my mom. We're sitting with the team today plus Arlo to discuss the party." I say.

"Ok that's good. I was planning on sitting with the guys." He says then we go our separate ways.

"Hey guys." I say to the other girls and sitting down with Nora sitting down on the end next to me. I could tell she was uncomfortable sitting with a new group of people so I put my hand on her knee to remind her I'm here. 

"Omg Hey Arlo." Viv says calling Arlo over to sit next to her.

"Hey queen." Arlo says happily sitting next to her. They've been friends for a while and have a really special bond. 

"Ok so what's the plan?"

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"Hey mom there's a party friday night and was just making sure that it's ok if I go."

"Yeah I'm pretty sure that will be fine. Your brother has a baseball tournament this weekend and we leave Thursday night so you'll be home alone." My mom replies.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

a/n sorry this was so short just a filler chapter before the party! hope your enjoying the story!