𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓖𝓕 | 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

"NADIA! BREAKFAST!" 

I wake up to the sound of my Mum yelling for me to come down for breakfast. I roll over and see Gavin sleeping. I smile to myself at the thought of the events that happened last night but that smile quickly faded. How the hell am I supposed to sneak him out of the house. 

"Gavin wake up." I start shaking him since he's not waking up. "Are you dead?"

"No." I hear him mumble into my pillow. 

"You have to leave before my Mum see's you. She's cool and all but she'll throw a fit if she sees you in my bed." I say getting up and throwing on some comfy clothes.

"I'll just walk out the front door while you distract her in the kitchen. Maybe you can grab me some breakfast?" He gets up and starts putting on his clothes from last night. "Don't worry I've done this before."

"I usually just jump out the window." I reply walking in my bathroom. "It's how I broke my foot last year." 

"Wait what. On the cruise you said you fell down the stairs!" He says laughing at me. 

"Well I don't really tell strangers "Hey I was jumping out of a random guys window and broke my foot" Like that would go over great." I reply also laughing. We both finish getting ready and we stand in front of my bedroom door. 

"Ready for operation: Escape Nadia's house"

"What a creative name!"

"Shut up"

"I'll see you later." I say and give him a kiss. We stare at each other for a few seconds then I head down.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"Morning Mum" I say entering the kitchen and grabbing a plate of waffles.

"Morning! I need you to pick up your brother in a bit. Is that okay?" She asks heading towards the stairs with a laundry basket. I starts panicking because I see Gavin's feet running down the stairs. I then push my apple juice glass of the table as a distraction.

"Shit! I'm sorry Mum!" I saw bending and start picking up the glass.

"It's alright. Be careful I don't want you to cut yourself on the glass." She drops the basket and walks over, also bending down facing away from the front door. I look up to see Gavin sneaking out the front door. He gives me one last smile before shutting the door quietly.

"You seem on edge this morning sweetie is everything alright?" My Mum asks me while cleaning up the mess. How does she know something is up?

"I think I'm just tired from the party last night." I lied. 

"Oh that's too bad. I'll make you a coffee while you go pick up your brother." She says while getting paper towel.

"Oh I forgot about that. I'll be back soon." I say getting my keys and grabbing my phone. 

I walk out to my car and see Gavin leaning against it.

"What are you still doing here ?" I say while unlocking my car.

"Can you give me a ride home?" He starts to pout at me. I just stare at him giving his little puppy dog eyes trying to convince me to drive him. 

"Fine. Where do you live?" I ask and we get in my car.

"On Kent." He replies getting in the car and going on his phone.

"Damn! That's like a really nice neighbourhood." I start driving the opposite direction of his street.