𝓘𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 | 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮

Jayla Reach has been my friend since kindergarten. We've done everything together. We aren't as close as we used to be though. She use to get all the attention from boys at school but the past few years changed that. Some my say I had a bit of a glow up and suddenly I got all the attention from boys. I didn't think it would bother her since she got years of attention but it did. She's sorta mean to me as well but she's my best friend and it's not like I can just through all the years together away. 

Jayla and I met Nora and Arlo in our first year of high school. They had also been friends for many years and we started hanging out. Jayla didn't really like them at first since she thought they were weird but they won a way into her heart. 

Nora is my friend that I can go to when I know Jayla would judge me. She makes me feel so loved and cared for. Even though she is a year younger than all of us, she's basically our mother.

Arlo is my little puppy. He hypes me up when I'm feeling gross and has such a young spirit. He brings smiles to all our faces and bring so much light into my world.  

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

I was hanging out in my room with Jayla, Nora, and Arlo. 

"No fucking way a hot boy kissed you like that" Jayla yelled as she through popcorn into Arlo's mouth. They had been playing the game for an hour now seeing how many Arlo could catch.

"Are you doubting out little Dia!?!" Arlo yelled putting his arm over my shoulders in a protective way. Arlo always calls me Dia. I don't think he's ever called me my full name before. 

"NO! It's just... Come on" Jayla looks around at all of us. "Is he real?" She asked. 

"Ugh shut the fuck up Jayla. What's his name" Nora asked while taking out her phone and going on Instagram.

"Gavin Casalegno. You won't be able to find it I've looked-"

"FOUND IT" Nora yells. We all jump around the phone to his account. 

"That's weird I've tried looking for it for like two days" I sit back thinking why I couldn't find it.

"Maybe he blocked you" Jayla says giggling.

"Be nice" Arlo says pushing Jayla away from the phone to get a better look at Gavin. "Ooooooo He's very cute. Nice catch Dia" Arlo winks at me.

"I agree and he looks single to me so no chance of a girlfriend" Nora says while scrolling on her phone. 

"Are we forgetting the part were he blocked Nadia and ran away after kissing her. Like fuck him!" Jayla says while snatching Nora's phone. "He is cute though".

"Jayla's right. He actually walked not ran but I'm never gonna see him again so what is the point of stalking his Instagram. I don't even miss him". That was a lie. 

"Mhm. Have fun not missing him. I have to go to work". Arlo says while giving me a hug goodbye and then he leaves. 

"Wait for me! You need to give me a ride home!" Nora says while chasing him down the stairs. 

"Some times I forget she can't drive" Jayla says. We both just sit on our phones and don't really do anything. 

"Hey Jayla"

"Yeah"

"You wanna get boyfriends this year"

"Who the fuck are you and what have you done with Nadia Arison?"

"I'm just saying it's our last year of high school and we have yet to have a relationship that lasts a month"

"I guess that would be fun. I'll miss hooking up with randoms at parties though"