𝓡𝓾𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 | 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

"Nadia you still haven't told me where you ran off to the other night." Jayla says to me as I approach our group. 

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. I just went home. I wasn't really feeling up for parting at the moment." I say glancing over at Nora and Arlo silently telling them not to tell her the truth.

"Hey um not to be a bitch or anything I just thought you should know that there's a rumour going around saying that Gavin has a Girlfriend." How the heck is it already going around. My mother doesn't even know and some how Jayla heard.

"Really?" I ask.

"Who told you that?" Arlo asks Jayla. Before we could get out answer, the bell rang and we headed inside. Nora and I walked a bit slower than the other two.

"Where Gavin this morning?" She asks raising her eyebrows at me. 

"There was volleyball try outs this morning for the senior guys. He's really into all the sports and stuff." I state about to turn down a different hall than Nora. 

"Oh. Well, see you in science."

I don't reply and I just keep walking to English class. I walk in to see Gavin already sitting in the spot beside mine but he's not alone. He was talking to Gina, a girl who sits in a few seats in front of us. She was like really pretty as well and I could tell by her body language she was trying to flirt with him. He didn't look into it and he soon looked over at the door to see me standing there. His smile immediately grew ten times bigger. He stands up and walks towards me and gives me the biggest hug I've ever received. He lifts me up slightly so I can see over his shoulder and I see Gina rolling her eyes. He puts me down after like 10 seconds.

"Good morning my love." He says to me in a fake British accent.

"Good morning my kind man." I reply in a very bad British accent. "How was volleyball try outs?"

"They went really great! The couch already wants me on the team. He told me he just has to wait to post it on the board to actually confirm it." He tells me walking me over back to our desks.

"That's fantastic!" I smile at him.

"Yeah the guys were super nice too and I already made friends with them. I feel like I'm finally starting to fit in here." He smiles back.

"Aw I'm so proud of you."

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"I think I'm gonna sit with the guys from volleyball today is that alright?"

"Gavin, you don't have to ask me for permission to go sit with your friends."I say shoving him slightly.

"Alright I was just letting you know." He says walking away laughing. I shake my head and walk over to my friends.

"Okay finally the slow poke is here." Jayla says rolling her eyes. "What the hell took you so long?"

"Why does it matter? She's here now so just tell us what you've been waiting to tell us." Nora says moving over to make room for me.

"You know how I have gym second period?" She says waiting for us to nod. "Basically-you know Gina Brady?" 

"Yeah." We all say at the same time.

"She was talking about how she was going to join the girls volleyball team just to have a common interest with Gavin. Then all the other girls were like "But haven't you heard the rumours going around that he already has a girlfriend?" And she was like "There's no competition." So like who ever he's dating, Gina HATES them with a passion." She says and continues eating her food like there was nothing wrong. I look over at Nora and Arlo who are giving me nervous looks. 

I swallow nervously and turn back to talk to Jayla. "Um Jayla." I say. She looks up from her phone and nods with her mouth full of food. "I am that person. Like I'm dating Gavin."

"WHAT!?!?" She yells a bit too loud and a few heads turn to us.

"Keep it down!" Arlo tells her. 

"For how long?" 

"Like three days." I reply.

"An you're just telling me this now? I should have been the first person to know!"

"I didn't tell you because I knew you would freak out like this. I was waiting for the proper time and this felt like a good time to tell you." I argue back. 

"Well, we know what you have to do." Jayla says expecting us to know what she's talking about.

"What does she have to do exactly?" Nora asks.

"Try out for the volleyball team." She states like it's nothing. If there is one thing you should know about me, it's that I like suck at every sport there is. I almost failed gym because I could barley keep a basketball controlled.

Arlo starts laughing like crazy and I shake my head. "You know I can't do sports."

"Remember in grade 9 gym when she almost failed because she couldn't dribble a basket ball!" Nora says laughing her head off. I tell her to shut up and throw a fry at her.

"I'm just saying you could get Gavin to like teach you. It would be a great bonding experience and he's like super good. You'll be training under the best." I was kinda confused. Jayla was being very helpful which is not like her at all. She seemed to be in a really good mood today. "Nora and I will try out with you for moral support." She smiles at Nora.

"Oh nonononoonono! I don't know who you think I am but I am no volleyball player." Nora starts shaking her head,

"Oh come on! Just go to make me and Nadia look good." Jayla says.

"I think you should do it. Get yourself out there." Arlo says. 

She stares at him for a moment then sighs. "Fine."

"WOOOOO!" Me and Jayla shout catching the attention of others again. Little did I know I caught the attention of Gavin who looked at me with a big smile on his face. 

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"I need your help." I say to Gavin. We were up in my room waiting for my Mum to come home so we could tell her we are together.

"With what?" He puts down his phone, giving me all his attention.

"I need you to teach me how to be a pro volleyball player." I say.

"I would love too. That would be so much fun! We can start after dinner on-"

"Okay wait. Before you agree to this, I need you to understand that I am very, very bad at anything to do with physical activity." I state.

"Okay first of all, that information is false. You are very, very good at a very specific physical activity."

"Stop."

"And second, I've taught babies how to play volleyball. You'll be easy." He over exaggerates. 

"Mhm, I'm sure you have." I say cuddling into his side wanting to fall asleep. 

We cuddle for a few minutes and as soon at I about to fall asleep, Gavins sits up very fast.

"Your Mum just got home!" He says jumping up and running to my window. "We can tell her now!"

"Let's go!" I say dragging my self out of bed and rubbing my eyes, trying to wake myself up.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯