t h i r t y - I'd blow up the entire world for you.

It wasn't until morning that the three men and Alycia returned to the farm.

Daryl, T-Dog, Shane and Andrea were gearing up and preparing to go out and look for them, but they made their entrance at just the right time.

- Guys! - Andrea called out to the group, pointing at the old red Tahoe that drove down the dirt path.

Rick parked the car in front of the farmhouse, hopping out and immediately getting thrown backwards with the force Carl ran at him with. He enveloped his son tightly in his arms, lifting him off the ground, Lori rushing forward and welcoming him back too.

Alycia was the second one to leave the car, the first that noticed her was Daryl, looking at the girl, all full of blood in hands and a pallid face.

Lori looked at her baby girl walking towards them, and got scared.

It didn't go unnoticed to Rick and Alycia as they observed her face, immediately noticing the small cuts and slight bruises, but she was quick to fill them in on what had happened.

- I went to come and get you guys, cause Beth had collapsed, but the car crashed - She informed them briefly, they didn't look happy at the fact she had left the farm.

Hershel and Glenn climbed out of the car, all in one piece. Maggie ran forward, passing Hershel and running straight into Glenn's arms. Hershel looked back at them momentarily before turning around and stepping up to the farmhouse, calling out to Patricia.

- Patricia, prepare the shed for surgery!

- Surgery? Is everyone okay? Are you okay, Aly? - Lori rushed, touching her daughter and scanning her.

Before they could answer, T-Dog called out.

- Who the hell is that? - He said pointing to a man that sat in the back of the Tahoe, a burlap bag covering his head.

Daryl walked around to the side of the, shoving the man through the open window, but he was unconscious and didn't respond.

Daryl Dixon turned his attention to Alycia, who was holding now a very scared little boy. Neither one of them liked the idea of bringing someone new into their group. Especially Alycia.

Glenn crossed his arms, letting out a heavy sigh.

- That's Randall.

The group fathered in the farmhouse dining room, eager to get answers from Rick. He shared with them that during their run into town, two men drew their guns on the four of them, Rick and Alycia acted quickly and they shot both of them. Lori looked at her daughter, and felt bad for it.

- He would have bled out if he lived that long - Rick informed the group, as some sat at the table, and some stood. Alycia sat in a chair at the end of the table, while Daryl stood behind her, watching everything.

- It's gotten bad in town - Glenn then spoke up, after the hell they had gone through down in the town, he never wanted to look back. Alycia noticed that he was trying to avoid Maggie, she didn't know if it was because of the conversation they shared in the car or something else.

- What do we do with him? - Andrea asked, asking the one question that was in everyone's minds, only, she was brave enough to actually ask.

This was when Hershel made his way into the room.

- I repaired his calf muscle as best I can, but he'll probably have nerve damage - He informed the group. - He won't be on his feet for at least a week.

- When he is, we give him a canteen, take him out to the main road, send him on his way - Rick spoke.

- Isn't that the same as leaving him for the walkers? - Anrea then asked, getting in her piece of mind.

FALLING APART    daryl dixonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara