"I was thinking of you, of course." Her eyes dip from my face to my hand pumping my hard-on.

I smile. "Of course."

"I'm not sure I should tell you what I did next." She squirms underneath me.

I slow my stroking. "How come?"

"You might be angry."

I tilt my head. This could go a thousand different ways. "Why?"

"I used a..." a smile plays on her lips. "A dildo."

I stop stroking and hover my mouth next to hers. "You bad girl."

"I didn't think you'd like that. Some men don't, you know. They feel threatened."

"Like it? I don't like it. I love it. Most men are fools," I growl. "Will you show me what you did that day?"

"Okay," she whispers.

When she twists her body to the nightstand, I climb off her, watching as she extracts a gleaming glass dildo. It's midnight blue in color, curved, and slightly larger at the head. If we're going to compare it to the real thing (me), it's about seven or eight inches long.

"This is my toy." She holds it up so I can see.

"Your toy is quite beautiful, but I'll bet it's even prettier when it's buried inside you."

"It came with a suction cup, but I've never figured out how to use that." She giggles.

"Maybe we can figure it out together, later."

She nods and skims the glass dildo down her midsection, until the tip is poised to enter her pussy. "You're sure you want to see this?"

"There's nothing that I want to see more." I briefly wonder if another man in her past has given her a hard time about owning sex toys, and I want to squelch any hesitation she might have. "I am pro-sex toy, for the record."

"I'm glad, because I haven't wanted to tell you, but, I really... like... using them." She slides the glass dildo inside her.

I groan while staring at her pussy. The entire scene is so beautiful, her legs open, her pussy glistening and swollen. "I wish you'd have told me earlier."

Now I'm going to have to buy her a few things. Hell, an entire sex shop to have at her disposal. At our disposal.

I watch, almost slack-jawed, as she fucks herself with the glass toy. While she does, my fingers find her clit and we work in tandem, her plunging the dildo inside her while I circle her clit.

"Are you going to come for me?"

She nods, not wanting to break the spell with words. I keep my hand in place, continuing to thrum her clit while she fills herself.

The seconds tick by and soon enough I feel her begin to quiver and shake as the orgasm rocks through her. She throws her head back and her breathing picks up speed as she rides out her pleasure. Her clit throbs with her orgasm, and I wring a few more waves out of her.

When she's finished, she gives me a satisfied smile and I lean over to kiss her. "That was incredible. You really know how to work that toy."

She giggles and kisses me back, then sets the toy on the nightstand. "Thanks. I've had a lot of practice. Seriously, a lot of guys feel threatened by toys."

"I never want you to be ashamed of your desires. Anything you want, I'll try to make it come true."

She raises an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Well, within reason. I wouldn't want to see you with another man. Everything else is negotiable. Knowing that you're here alone, getting yourself off while thinking of me, is torture. But beautiful torture, and you can tell me about it any time you want."