Three Wolves And One Little Rabbit

Start from the beginning

"Right. How can he resist her? Her beauty is like — woah!" the tan-skinned guy exclaimed, dramatically covering his eyes like I was the sun and he was staring directly at my harsh rays.

I felt flattered by his compliments, but I was also reaching my limit. What was wrong with these hot guys? Do all hot guys have a loose screw now? We honestly can't have it all. They were casually sniffing me as they pleased—which I realize is extremely weird.

Talk about psychotic.

Having had enough of their bullshit, I started to gradually back away from them. I better find Addy. For all I know, these guys may be sampling me out for a kidnap or something.

"Wait, Bella! We're just trying to get to know you. Don't walk away from us like that." One of the guy's voices interrupted my thoughts as well as my escape. It was the guy with the Caribbean blue eyes that spoke.

"Of course, she'd walk away. To her, we were probably just blabbering a bunch of nonsensical shit," the Tan-skinned guy said.

Curly hair was also about to speak when I cut him off. "Look, if you're selling something I don't want to buy it. If you're sampling me out as a ploy for some shady shit, then I could easily get the police right here and now. And if you're hitting on me, I'm not interested. You may be hot, but I have a boyfriend who's insanely hotter than all of you combined," I ranted all in one breath. I had to block all their response route so they'd leave me alone.

However, it seemed like my words only spiked something in them, because now taking place in their eyes was an amused look, followed by derisive smirks.

"Oh yeah? You have a boyfriend, do you?" Curly-haired said with a smile that showed all his teeth.

"Yes. And like I said, he's more appealing than any of you, so your looks won't work on me. Now leave me alone," I huffed as I tried to turn around and resume my escape.

"Let's see a picture of this boyfriend of yours," Tan-skin was suddenly in front of me.

Woah he's fast. It was almost like he teleported.

"And Why should I show you?" I spat.

"We just believe that you're lying is all," Caribbean blue eyes said with a smirk. A smirk that made me want to jump-kick him.

"Fine. If a picture will get you to leave me alone," I said, as I dug into my pocket for my phone. Pulling out my phone, I went to my photo galleries and straight to my favorite pictures. I instantly found one of Zayn's and clicked it open.

Don't ask me how I got his pictures.

"Here, see?" I practically shoved the phone in their faces.

The taunting looks on their faces became richer with mischief, and I instantly got this foreboding feeling that I had dug myself a fat hole and jumped in it.

"Aw, she called Zayn her boyfriend," Tan Skin said with his hands over his lips like he was a blushing maiden.

"Zayn would so eat this up. I can already see him smiling when we tell him," the guy with the dirt brown curly hair said.

I instantly froze.

What? Did they know Zayn?

"Do you...Do you guys know...Zayn?" I asked, hesitantly voicing my question.

"Know Zayn?" The guy with the Caribbean blue eyes asked, shoving his hands in his back pockets. "We've been with him for centuries now. We more than know him. "

Ah, I'm doomed.

What are the chances that the people I so brazenly proclaimed Zayn as my boyfriend to, happen to be friends of his? Kill me, someone just end me now. I feel like jumping into the black, granite three-tier water fountain that was gloriously sprouting water behind the guys. However, since I'd have to walk past them to get to the fountain, I decided to simply turn around and walk away.