𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

Start from the beginning

As the train was now slowly coming to a halt, he grabbed his bags and moved toward the door while patiently waiting for it to open.

"So, I'm wondering what happens while I'm here?" Although Dior wasn't going to do a grand opening, his father had advised him to since it would increase awareness of the Malfoy name.

He stepped off of the train, looked around, and screamed after feeling something on his leg.

"I'm sorry, it made me look down!" Dior glanced down and noticed a short person.

"You scared the crap out of me!" As soon as Dior spotted the guy, he said, placing his palms over his chest to calm himself.

"Sorry for scaring you. I'm Filius Flitwick, but call me." Dior nodded as Professor Flitwick stated.

"You must be Dior Malfoy, and welcome to Hogwarts!" Professor Flitwick said, and Dior grinned as she entered the deserted corridors.

"This is a map of the school's campus!" As soon as Professor Flitwick uttered it, a map appeared in his hands. Dior glanced over it and noticed some movement.

"How come the stairs are moving?" Professor Flitwick looked up at Dior when he inquired.

"You must pay attention, or you will be late for class as they move." Dior and Professor Flitwick follow their movements on the map.

"This is the common area for you." Dior grinned as he observed the surroundings, which were quite green and made him curious about the appearance of other common areas.

"But your room is connected to the common room, but you're a one-room person because we had to quickly set up a new room for you." Dior nodded as he followed Professor Flitwick inside his spacious new room, which was green and needed to be decorated.

"Please follow me once more!" Professor Flitwick began to leave his room and return to the main area. Following him, Dior took one last look at the common area before turning into the empty corridor and wondering where everyone was.

"Where is everybody in class?" Professor Flitwick shook his head when Dior asked.

"The Great Hall is where everyone is, Professor Snape will take you there so you can meet everyone." Professor Flitwick said, and Dior scowled. He had become used to Flitwick, but now he had to meet someone else and be introduced to all of the kids at Hogwarts, something he had never done before. But who was Professor Snape? he wondered again.

"Who, Professor Snape?" Dior asked the shocking Professor Flitwick, and there was someone behind them.

"Professor Snape is a Potions Master known as a Death Eater, and rumors are circulating that he despises Harry Potter because he was in love with Lilly Potter," stated Professor Flitwick.

"You should know there was a death in your family." Dr. Flitwick was interrupted by Dior.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not a Death Eater like my father and mother; I don't care about that, so I don't know who Professor Snape is; in addition, I was kept in a lockup building; I don't know anything between us and normal people; we called them muggles," Dior said, and Professor Flitwick nodded while still in disbelief that this youngster knows nothing about

"Dior Malfoy!" Both of them were startled by an authoritative voice from behind them, and Dior swiftly turned around to find a man dressed entirely in black.

"Who are you?" When Dior asked, the man shifted to face him.

Dior grinned lightly when Snape introduced himself as "Professor Snape."