" You recommend English songs. And these are old Hindi songs, my taste," I point out making Roshini and Disha surpass their giggles from behind seats.

" I was brought up listening to these songs...," I chimed up saying to Rohan,
" No need to lie. I can detect that now, Rohan,"

He chuckled while I laugh loudly without any shame. My laughter broke Disha and Roshini's control making them join me as well.

" To be honest, I kinda knew you are the reason he is listening to slow songs," Roshini murmured.

" Oh... I just remembered. Geeta will meet us at the Office because she has some work with the council," I informed everyone.

" What work?" Disha questioned.

" Now that Geeta and her sibling will be council's care then they will arrange their housing, studies and jobs. That's the reason," I explained feeling happy for Geeta as I know the council will choose a rich and luxurious lifestyle.

" That's good for them, " Disha commented.

" Did she find her mate?" Roshini asked me.

" I don't think so but I'll ask," I muttered thinking about Geeta. Her life evolves as her sibling lives she never thought of settling or finding a guy. In fact, she avoids men like Nina does but for different reasons.

Then we reached the Council's office building. Rohan gave the keys to Council's man to park the car.

As we enter inside, I smell Geeta who was sitting on a couch. I walked towards her followed by others and she might have smelled me. Because she turns my direction and walked towards me as well.

" Hi," We all greeted each other.

" How was your meeting with them?" I asked.

" There is still time for the meeting, I just came really early, " Geeta tugs her hair behind her ear which reflected the gem that controls her power.

" Did you speak to Nina?" She asked with a bit of eagerness and worry.

" No, she talked to my parents. What about Krish? Did you speak to him?" I brought up the topic so I can ask the most await question.

" Yeah, he is enjoying the privileges the councilmen are giving," Geeta answered and then Disha spoke up.

" Geeta, did someone force you to let Krish go to Bangalore with Nina?" Disha asked my most awaited question directly with an authority.

Geeta hesitates before answering the question and I felt the inter fight with her wolf spirit.

" It was Krish who wanted to go with Nina. He has a huge crush on her,"

We chuckled hearing Geeta who was smiling as well. But in my heart, I am scared for Krish. Nina won't like the kind of attention he might give.

" Since how long has he had a crush on her?" I asked.

" When he found out I got a job under her. That's when he found out about her... Don't worry, Krish will not act on his infatuation emotions. He is well aware he and Nina can't be together," Geeta explained which I agreed.

" Why do you think they can't be together?" Roshini's question startled Geeta and she stammered answering.

" They won't be compatible because both of them are different in every aspect of life and belief,"

" I agree," I said.

" But I don't," Roshini spoke in a snapping tone.

" I'm sorry but I have met Krish a couple of times and I think he will be perfect for Nina," Roshini explained.