Chapter 18

[ Luminous] (n); radiating or reflecting light; shining; bright.

I love the smell of cardamom tea so much that it helps to calm me even before I drink it. Pouring the tea into my mug, I went to sit on the sofa and drink tea in silence. As everyone is still sleeping.
No matter how much I fight, I kept thinking about the nightmare. I guess I will need more tea to soothe my emotions.
" You should be sleeping I was having fun," Nina jumped on the sofa in front of me as she mumble, confusing me with her words. It took me a while.
" You gave me the nightmare," I accused her to which she smiled wickedly.
" Don't you ever do that again otherwise you will pay," I warned her but she laugh.
" You promised that you won't use your powers on me," She mumbled in happiness.
" I promise not to use my memory power," I pointed out making her realise then I used my blood power to freeze her and strangle her a bit.
Instead of regret, I felt satisfaction and pain that forced me to stop using my power quicker than I thought.
" You are sick, Nina," I exclaimed in shock to see that side of my sister.
" Tell me something I don't know, Asha," She said while coughing.
" You shouldn't have given me the worse nightmare, Nina," I declare holding my mug tightly bearing the heat of the tea which doesn't match my rage.
" You shouldn't have called me a fool," She snapped back.
" Just because I called you fool, you traumatised me, Nina. I will make you pay for it," I announced making her smirk,
" Do your best then," She muttered and went to her room which she shares with Yasmin.
Astra started to growl in fury giving me an intense headache.
" Give me the control and I will rip that smile off her face!" Astra Barkly-growl.
" She will attack back. I know a way which will make her stop bothering us at once," I said and took a sip from my tea.
" What is it?" Astra asked.
" It's not what but who," I mumbled and then shared my plan with Astra who then purrs being satisfied with the plan.

" So, Luv, Khush, Rohan, and Roshini will go to Guru Ji at night. Haniya and Yasmin will go in the evening. Already they have the plan to visit Nina's showroom to try on their dresses," I told the plan to Disha who hummed as her mouth was full of biryani.
" Asha, when are you going to eat biryani? It's better to eat when it's hot," Dadi muttered as she passed by Disha and me.
" I am going to make something else for me to eat, Dadi," I said and she walked to her room.
" I am fed up with biryani, " I whined to Disha.
" I know right, we have been eating biryani for two days. So what are you going to make?" She asked.
" Mug pizza," I answered and then I went to the kitchen to make my lunch.
" Amma, what's the plan for today?" I asked Amma as she came inside the kitchen dressed up.
" Seher, Meher, Ma and I are going to the parlour. Your Papa and Chachas have an important meeting to attend. So Disha and you have to look after the children," She answers in Tamil before filling her glass with water.
This is the perfect opportunity to act on my plan as it will take hours for the meeting and parlour. And Disha can take care of the teenagers.

Disha didn't have any problem looking over the teenagers as they aren't really little for babysitting. She took them to the mall. As I told her I wanted privacy and the best place to keep teenagers was the mall.
Placing my hand on the mirror and looking at my phone screen. It was a page from a soft copy of witchcraft. The magic spell is written in Sanskrit as it's the oldest language and inspired many European languages which was shocking information for me.