Unexpected Visitors

America POV

I kept running, trying to figure out where the noise was coming from. I saw my kids gathered around in a crowd, and I wondered what it was.

I walked towards the group and walked through it, my states getting out my way for me. I saw Canada? And Australia, and New Zealand... and Britain... and France... Dammit, why is my whole family here!? They were all tied up, and my kids were confused on who they were. My kids were whispering to each other, making a plan on how to torture them, but my kids didn't know they were my family, since they were just taught to take care of intruders.

My family seemed relieved to see me, and Canada spoke up. "Ame! Help us! We were just trying to find you and we saw these kids so we just wanted to ask why they were here because the forest is dangerous and-" Canada was cut off by Britain. "We ran into lots of animals, like bears and other wildlife, that was trouble..." I stared at them, then thought. A lot of people were looking for me... And this forest is dangerous to those who the animals don't know... The wildlife here don't mess with the kids or me, because they know they'd get their asses beat, or be humiliated, like when I put the cone of shame on a wolf's head, or the other time my kids tied up a group of bears who were going to hurt younger states.

I sighed and thought of a plan, then untied my family. My kids seemed confused, and curious, then France spoke. "Mon fils! Please help, we don't know who these are!" Maine looked at me, then spoke. "Mon fils? That means my son... Wait, papa, is this your mom?" I looked at Maine and nodded, his eyes went open like saucers and he immediately started to untie France, speaking. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" My family were staring at me and New Zealand and Australia spoke in sync. "Why'd they call you papa!?"

France stood after being untied, then looked at me. My whole family was staring at me, and I mumbled. I spoke, looking away. "Well, welcome to my home, and say hi to my kids."

My family seemed shocked as I said that, and a Texas spoke, looking at my family. "Hey papa, who're these people?" I soon responded, my gaze shifting to Texas. "My family."

I looked around at my kids and realized they were very surprised, some quickly went to go untie my family, apologizing and saying they didn't know. Soon enough, my family was free, stretching and getting in motion. Canada looked down to me and then at the kids, processing everything before he spoke. "This is very unexpected... I'm not trying to be mean Meri, but you never seemed like a parent kind of guy." I chuckled and shrugged, watching as some of my kids and family were starting up small conversations.

After a bit, Britain came up to me, seeming a bit concerned and slightly worried. "Son, could we talk? I have some questions to ask..." I nodded and Britain looked around, then pointed at a picnic table by an oak tree. We walked to the table in awkward silence, not looking at each other. I was mentally preparing myself for the wave of questions that could take hours.

We soon got to the table and Britain sat down, and I sat at the opposite side of the table. Britain sighed and started the conversation, crossing his arms. "America, Why... Why did you never tell anyone about this? There are so many kids here, why hide them? 

Hello! I hope you are having a good day, I don't really have much to say, other than the fact I love reading all the comments, some make me laugh at 2:47 AM and that's just great. This chapter is short, but I have ideas for the next chapter and so on, if you do have any recommendations, I would love to hear! Have a good day or night!