No title bc i have no clue wtf to name this

Russia POV

I started sweating bullets when America said 'be prepared' so seriously, like bitch, what in the absolute FUCK is hiding in your damn home. America seemed to be getting impatient and started sighing heavily. "What's bothering you?" I had asked. "Ugh, I have a good fucking feeling that something bad is happening at my house." He responded.

Time skip ⏭️

"We are here, currently at my fields, also don't be surprised when you get dog piled by them." He warned. We stepped in and I looked around. "What do you mean by the- AHH!" I felt like a mountain just fell on me. "HI MOM!" They all said in unison. "Who is this? He doesn't look like a person we've seen before?" America sighed and ignored the question, dragging out a sentence. "Kids, get off or you're going into timeout." After he said that, they immediately scattered and clambered over the other to get away.

"Alright, let's see how many there are." He started counting with his fingers. "Mkay, there are 16 of you, okay please head back to your rooms." He ordered, every single kid listening. He spun around and watched as the children were marching over to their rooms, not at all in sync. "I'm really sorry Russia (Not, kinda wish they threw you-), they haven't really seen other countries." He said, facing his head towards me and I was met with the vivid black of his glasses, the sun shining and gleaming onto the glass  eye protectors which sadly weren't clear. I was brought back to first seeing his eyes, I was intrigued instantly. They were so unique, it was a mixture of every country's eyes, the colors were in a melange, turning a soft black, not strong but not light. His iris was red on his left eye and blue on his right, matching his flag colors. They were beautiful and different. Nobody covered their eyes, but the most unique eyes I had seen before were Soviet's. He had intimidating, dark black eyes. They were like voids. "Russia? You're staring." He said, taking me out of my wonders.

"I need to introduce you to the others so be prepared yet again." I tensed up, not wanting to be crushed again. "Stop worrying, these ones won't hurt you." I relaxed a bit and breathed in, and breathed out, trying to calm myself. "How many more are there?" I asked. He hummed and started to do math while I waited. "34!" He beamed. "Ahahaha, no. Are you serious about this or are you fucking around with me?" I worriedly commented. "Nah, I'm not joking." He commented, I just frowned.

He started walking and a state saw him, they scurried over and greeted him. "Hi mom!" The little thingy hugged him and I just watched, pondering on who it was. "Hey Wyoming, oh Nebraska! Over here!" He waved his hand and a state looked around, soon seeing America. They waltzed on over and holds his hand. "Mom! Who is that? Is he your boyfriend? Did you finally get laid?" The state called 'Wyoming' said.

America's face flushed quickly and furiously as mine turned a deep shade of red. "NO, HE IS NOT, I AM STILL A VIRGIN WYOMING!" Two states looked over and America watched them. "Stop staring at me Virginia and West Virginia" They just gave him a bored look and walked over calmly. They hugged him together and smiled up at him. "Uncle Dixie told us you had a bad day at work, so the states helped clean up" Virginia beamed as she said that, West Virginia nods happily and separates from the hug, Virginia following soon after. "What? Really? I thought the house was on fire!" Virginia looks up at him as Wyoming and Nebraska give eachother looks. "Oh, it was the kitchen that was on fire. Arizona wanted to make a chimichanga but he failed. Miserably. But Washing Machine found the fire extinguisher so it was fixed!" Virginia smiled as America just looked peeved.

He walked away towards the house as he beckoned the 4 states to come. They followed and I walked next to him, cautiously walking as I aggressively swung my head around to look out for any surprise attacks by the states. "So who are these anyway?" I asked with curiosity slipping into my voice. "They're my kids, Ruski." America responded to my question. A few seconds pass and then my eyes widen out of sheer confusion and surprise and I pause walking. "WHAT!? I THOUGHT THE ONLY THING YOU DID AT HOME WAS KICK BACK AND PLAY GAMES OR SOME SHIIIiiii..." America glared at me when I was about to curse and that shut me up quickly. "Momma doesn't like when anyone cusses here, uh, Ruski?" Nebraska informed me, saying the nickname America gave me like a question rather than a statement. "My name is Russia or Russian Federation. Not 'Ruski'" I glared at the state as a look of slight sadness washed over their face. I smirked, feeling like I had won "Seriously Amerika? These children are so disap-..." He glared at me and the other states now had pistols in hand. "Oh. Uhm..." I'm gonna fucking die. Great, his insane children are going to kill me. "Apologize. Now." America had a rifle in hand and pointed it towards me with an absolutely aggravated face. "U-uhm, I-I'm sorry Nebraska." I stuttered like a moron, but I can't help it! I'm at gun point by 3 children and also at gun point by a fucking adult!

While I was thinking, the guns magically disappeared and they were giggling and talking about random things as they were walking. Talk about mood swings...

America POV:

I walk with a bitter taste in my mouth as we soon reach the gate to get out the fields. My garden shed was nearby, with the dressing shed as well. Maybe I should make some more clothing... Yeah! I think Connecticut wanted a Mountain-Laurel based dress. I should probably start soon, I need to make dinner as well, I need to check the roster again too to make sure I know who is picking lunch today. I should make a family meeting to make sure they know Russia is here too. Okay, so first, family meeting, get food from the fields, make lunch, make clothes, make dinner, then try to work. I smile as I take out my phone and put it on my notes, just to make sure I don't forget. Finally we had gotten to the gate and I unlocked it, heading to the picnic tables that we use for lunch. I walk right past it and go to the speakers and I get the megaphone while unlocking the password to use it. I speak into it and yell "FAMILY MEETING, COME TO THE TABLES OR I'M WHOOPING YOUR ASSES!" I smile and turn off the megaphone as kids come rushing over. I take Russia and put him beside me as my kids glare at him. "Kiddos, this is Russia, he is here now. Don't kill him." And that was the last thing I said before Russia fell in shock at how many kids there were.

Hello! Kat here again, I just wanted to write something and I now give up on staying on a schedule, ain't that great? I honestly lose track of time, so I guess I'll just post randomly because my dumbass doesn't want to keep a good eye on time. Anyways, have a good day/night!