Problems in the House

Confederate / Dixie POV : 

The back of my neck was still held onto while I was rightfully whining about the TORTURE America was gonna put me through.

"Let me goooOooOoo" I pleaded, everyone was staring at me and the disheveled America. They were all understandably confused and had no clue what to do with a country almost all of them have never met. "I promise I won't kill anyone!" I said. "The fact you have to assure me on that is already concerning" America responded. A notification was sent to me from my phone and when me and America saw it , we were very concerned and right after I got a call.

"Answer the phone and give it to me. Now." I clicked the answer button and handed the device to America because he knows I can't deal with the states so he takes care of it.

"Put that on speaker America." The cyan dude with a white ring kinda whatever thing in the middle of his face. And I dunno but he was tall and had wings. America glared at blue dude and pulled his phone away from his ear, clicked speaker and...

We were immediately bombarded with screams and sounds of fire, Florida's crocodile and alligator, Connecticut's squirrels, Mississippi's deer, Texas' bison and horses, California's bears, and whatever other fucking creatures they have. Everyone just jumped at the sudden noise and then someone started speaking, it was D.C.

"MOM! PLEASE COME HOME! BASICALLYTHEHOUSEISONFIREBECAUSEASTATEWASHUNGRYANDTHEYTRIEDTOCOOKBUTFORGOTTOTURNOFFTHEOVENANDTHEYBURNEDTHEFOODAND-" D.C Yelled but was cut of by America who was saying his name, and resulted in saying "WASHINGTON D.C SHUT THE FFFFFffffiddlesticks... UP AND SLOWLY TELL ME!" 

Washington stopped and took deep breaths. "Mom the house is on fire." "WHAT." "Please come home mommmmm!" "Yeah definitely coming" He sprinted out the room but before he could get out the door, another country had gotten ahold of his arm.

Kat here! Sorry this is so short but I'm brainstorming some idea right now! Please comment some ideas you would want but I'm set on one idea which I'm not saying! Not much writing will happen for a bit so I'm gonna catch up on the nine missing assignments I have for my classes! Bye