Self Consciousness

America POV

Russia walked in first, and I heard hello's and hi's. I poked my head through the door frame and was noticed almost immediately by UN, who quickly spat out his usual personality towards me. "America, what made you run out that goddamn door, you coward!?" UN questioned, anger showing through his voice like a sharp blade piercing into my mood of little happiness. My hands clenched into fists to keep my emotions at bay while I was fighting back tears that were threatening to fall. My nails dug into my skin as I curled my hands tighter. "Don't worry about it." I responded.

UN smirked, like he had an idea. "Well, look at all these countries watching. It would be a shame if I were to tell you everything that I know about you." My eyes widened and my hands started to bleed in the slightest bit because of my nails, nobody noticed though. "Hm, what do I say first? Oh I know, you are an idiot, the laziest country here who does nothing but sit around. I'm surprised you even got to where you are now, can't you do anything right? I'm sure we would benefit more if a different country took your place, maybe you shouldn't have even became independent."

"You're so weak that you have others protect you, everything you do is wrong. I'm sick of you, if you got a penny for every flaw that you have, you would be a multimillionaire America!" UN started chuckling darkly, while I looked down in shame and silence.

"Why is it always me?" I murmured. "Hm? I'm sorry, didn't catch that." UN added.

I was going to explode.

And I did

"UN, you really are an asshole aren't you? Why in fuck's sake are you doing this to me?!" I slightly yelled at him. He raised an eyebrow, curious if he's pushed me enough. "Well America-"        "Shut up." I interrupted. "Why am I the bad guy here? Why do I get blamed for everything that happens!? Even minor inconveniences! I can't get a break from you! I have tons upon tons of such horrific rumors about that you started! I'm sick of you and your shitty shenanigans! You make me seem like an absolutely awful, horrible, and terrible person!" I was a little mad, to say the least.

"Amérique, please calm down!" France said. I turned my head to meet her eyes "Please do not intervene with this, France."

My mind was all over the place, I felt as something was coming soon but I didn't care. I looked back at the UN with a piercing goare." UN, you give me so much work, overworking me, and expect me to do it? You try embarrassing me in front of so many countries? You twist up every single story I am in to make me seem like am the fVckīng vįłlïân!" My words started to sound strange, I knew what was happening.

Why now!? Out of all the times, why now?! My eyes widened behind my glasses. "Ñ0 ŃØ N0 #O NO7 N°W!" My voice distorted so much, I felt pain shooting up my throat and I coughed up black goop.

I knew how I got into this situation, any strong and negative emotion I get starts a painful process. The stress and anger I felt lead to this. My mind went blank. "WH¥ 1$ TH1Ś HÄPPĒÑIŃG Ñ0W!?" I questioned, panic filling my voice. My breathing was faster, I took quick and sharp breaths. I put my hand onto my chest and gripped it tightly while I was painfully coughing out goop, which is the equivalent to coughing blood when it came to the pain.

Confederate POV

I was sitting with the states until I felt a sudden shock of pain and black goop started pouring out my mouth. 'Union, what happened this time!?' I thought. "Alright states AH- okay can you all help me AH- clean the house, your mom is having OW a tough time right now ACK-" I yelled, the pain being bearable but interrupting my speech because coughing out black liquid fucking hurts.

Everyone nodded and started cleaning the mess that was present.

 I picked up my phone and called America, he didn't answer the first time which was odd. I called again but he didn't respond. I called a good 23 more times but no response.

'Shit.' I got up and walked over to the cabinets and opened one to get the pills for this. I got mine and got a glass of water to drink. I quickly ate the pill, downed the water and grabbed America's pills. It quickly ended the goop from coming out, and I sighed.

'I wonder if America still works there?' I thought, having a clue to where he could be. 'No, now is not the time to ponder, I need to get to America.' I spread my wings and flew over the forest to get out and over to the UN building he worked at. I set foot onto the ground once I reached my destination, and waltzed in. The receptionist asked me who I was and what I wanted. I ignored that. "Where is America, I need to see him." "Uhm, I'm gonna need your ID for that, sir-" "Where.is.he." The receptionist looked confused "Uh, sure I guess. He's on the second floor, room 7G." "Thank you. Now goodbye." I said and walked to the elevator. When I was out their sight, I sprinted as fast as fuck and ran. 

I ran swiftly up to the stairs because elevators are overrated. I just glided in the air with my wings, jumping and basically falling in style very slowly.

I flew up and got to room 7G. I looked at the only thing that blocked me from Ame and...

Cliffhanger hehehehehe

Anyways, Kat here! If you're enjoying this then know that I will try to make next chapter as fast as possible!