No More Secret

Nobody POV

Time flew by quick as Russia watched America and his little helpers making food, it smelled great, and it looked nice. After everyone ate and then just ran off, aside from America and Russia and a few of the older kids. America, and the older states were washing dishes, but America was being told over and over again to take a break because he was working really hard.

After a bit, America eventually did take a break and leaned on a picnic bench next to Russia, but the two stayed silent as they were enemies, or at least that's what they think...

America POV

I was just taking a small break, but I would obviously go back to washing dishes soon. Until I heard a horrific and loud high-pitched scream that would break my eardrums, but that was normal. It sounded one of fear though, and my parent instincts kicked in. The scream sounded far, on the other side of the plot. I ran as fast as possible, worried about things as I kept running. I soon got to the source of the noise, a shocked look coming over my face.

I ended up finding...

.

.

.

.

.

A cliffhanger! <3

Just kidding

Fucking UN tied to a tree with guns being pointed at him by my kids, Texas obviously being there. UN's face was white, and it turns out he was the one screaming like a little girl. All I could hear was "AHHHHHH- OH SHIT! STOP THROWING POTATOES AT ME FOR GOD'S SAKE! LET ME GO! HELP ME! AHHH!" And I must admit, I was laughing quietly, but I really just wanted to burst in the moment. I did have to intervene, sadly, but not until Russia got there, out of breath, but the amount of laughter that came from him didn't really help. I walked up to Idaho and put a hand on her shoulder, speaking with amusement. "Okay, that's enough, put the potatoes away..." Idaho looked disappointed and responded with a bit of a pout. "But the ugly skyscraper is an intruder, papa! I mean... Look at him! He just walked up to us, it's his fault!"

I looked at UN who was literally shaking in fear, a bit of relief on his expression as he saw me. I thought for a bit before a smirk came onto my face. "You can continue for 10 more minutes." I walked up to UN and spoke quietly, enough for only him to hear. "This is revenge, bitch."

And then I walked away, the rounds of potatoes and rocks, and Hershey bars being thrown at him continued. The screaming continued, and Russia was on the ground, laughing his ass off because UN, the guy that was powerful over lots, the boss of most countries, was tied up by five of my kids, getting potatoes thrown at him by Idaho, rocks thrown at him by three kids that consisted of Texas, Hawaii, and Alaska, and then Pennsylvania was throwing hershey chocolate bars which were melted.