4.2 Amore saves the day

ابدأ من البداية

Skylar dove to the floor and hovered her hands over Stella. A glow emitted from her hands and soon enough, Stella blinked a bit, her mind a lot clearer. 

"Thanks Skylar..." Stella got up from the floor. 

"What I'm here for isn't it?" Skylar shot back a grin. 

The footsteps eventually passed. But the door swung open anyways. 

But it was only a cat. 

The pixies peeked out from under some ceramic tableware. 

"We're safe." They sighed. 

The group kept sneaking about the city, a bunch of floating dishes following them. 

"The coast is clear!" They began to run again. 

The pixies were under a different situation, having being caught in the pots and scattering like mice before they found their way back to the Winx (and limited edition Sky.) 

Sky bent down to help one of the pixies out of a jar they were stuck on when one of the guards came up behind him. 

"Sky! Look out!" The pixies called. 

But the soldier swung his bat and Sky fell down like a Ken Doll. 

Bloom came rushing out. "You're asking for it, you bully! I'll teach you a lesson!" She enchanted his bat to beat the soldier unconscious.

Their celebrations didn't last long, considering that they had attracted the attention of a lot of other guards that were patrolling around. 

The group ran as fast as they could, running all around the city. 

Meanwhile, Amore had gotten herself lost and was casually floating around the city until she found herself a very sad citizen. 

But the group was sure to find her later. 

They ran and ran and ran but soon the Trog soldiers soon realised that they weren't fast enough. With the blow of a whistle a giant bug by the name of Torito flopped down, blocking their path. 

"What is it was weird bugs getting in our way!" Skylar yelled, frustrated. 

The soldiers cornered them. And soon, they were arrested. They could see the wedding from the bridge they were being dragged across. 

After some deliberation down at the wedding, they were granted access to watch Brandon be wedded off to some obsessive Trog princess. 

They all struggled against the soldiers when Layla spoke up. "Hey guys! That pink flower looks familiar!"

Skylar tugged at the soldier and peered down to see one pink rose among the red ones in a customary wedding bouquet. 

"I bet they smell divine!" The princess exclaimed, taking a sniff. 

Suddenly, the princess dropped the bouquet. 

"Your highness!" 

She clasped her hands together. "Its as if the love in my heart multiplied a million times! It's overwhelming!" 

Skylar and Layla shot each other a glance. "Amore!" They realised together. 

 "My love?" The princess questioned. "Where is my love?" She looked around. 

"Are you kidding me? What's wrong with you?" Someone in the crowd asked. "Your fiancé is right there!" 

Princess Amore scrunched her nose as she looked at Brandon. "Him? Just look at him!" She shrieked. "Why could I marry such an ugly creature?" 

Another Trog civilian which just so happened to be the one Amore came across (and the one that Stella and Brandon first met when they came across Downland) ran across the room. "Princess!" He called. 

"Darling!" She screamed as she trampled several of her bridesmaids to get to him. 

Skylar spotted Amore cheering in the corner. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Love prevails!" 

The princess covered him in kisses as Amore flew next to Brandon. 

"Hey Brandon! You look great!" Amore comforted. "You were born to wear a wedding suit!" 

"Don't you ever say that!" Brandon responded. "Not even as a joke!" 

Brandon did a double take, looking at the pink pixie. "Wait—hey! Who are you?" 

"I'm Amore! The pixie of Love!" 

Before they knew it, they were back on a Red Fountain aircraft on their way to Alfea. 

Skylar was playing card games with Sky while Salem and Lockette played with Bloom. 

"Reverse back to me...wild card, the color is yellow." Skylar placed as she watched Sky pick up card after card, trying to find an applicable card to play. 

Amore had explained what happened when she ran off, she had met Sponsus and helped him earn the Princess's heart. (Sponsus being the Trog that Stella and Brandon had met, who had been hopelessly in love with the princess.) 

"Hey Brandon, what's with all the juice?" Sallem questioned, looking at the red bottles of Grape Juice just standing on the floor. 

"Oh yeah!" Brandon was cuddling Stella. "It's a gift from Sponsus, he felt pretty bad about stealing my bride."

While the chosen members of Red Fountain, Alfea students and rescued Pixie had finally relaxed after an exhausting journey, (Sky and Skylar cooled down by arguing about their card game.) 

Sponsus and Princess Amentia were living their fairytale ending, happily ever afters and all.