𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 11

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing ?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Taking a shower." He spoke like it was obvious.

My anger grew and my nostrils flared. That bastard couldn't even look me in the eyes. Yes, we weren't in a loving relationship, but we had to get married. We were supposed to stay loyal towards each other. It was the whole point of a marriage. Loyalty. Fidelity. I knew he was mad because of my kiss with Tom, but I was practically drunk and it was a party game's dare. It didn't mean anything and I certainly haven't fucked Tom !

"Get out."

Finally, his chocolate eyes met mine, anger swirling inside.

"No." He snarled.

My hands dropped my shorts, letting it fall on the floor as they balled into fists. I was now in my underwear and he looked me up and down. His eyes darkened and I scoffed as I saw how they were filled with lust. He walked to me, our chests practically touching as he looked down at me. I frowned, silently daring him to try anything. The fear he inspired me last night was long gone, being replaced by rage. I was officially done with his bullshit. He wanted to treat me like shit ? I was done letting him. He wanted to do what he wanted and fuck other women ? I was going to have my fun as well. Two could play this game. Sure, I was still going to give him an Heir to prove my loyalty to the Dark Lord, but I was done letting him step on me like I was nothing.

His hand pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, then he cupped my cheek, brushing his thumb on my skin. I hated how my body was reacting to his touch. How I shivered just because of a simple touch from him. His dark eyes were still full of lust but something else was shining in those orbs and I couldn't recognize what it was. Slowly, his thumb pulled at my bottom lip and that's when I snapped back to reality. I was not going to let him touch me after he had fucked someone else. I may be a womb for the Riddle's Heir, but I was never going to be his fuck toy. I slapped his hand away, watching with delight as his face contorted in confusion. He opened his mouth, ready to talk, but with a swish of my hand, he was flying out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He landed on his back with a pained groan. He looked at me with complete disbelief as I closed the door again, locking it this time. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and put my forehead on the wooden door. I knew learning wandless magic could be useful.

I jumped back when he started to knock aggressively on the bathroom's door, yelling at me, ordering me to let him enter. I told him to fuck off and undressed completely before stepping under the hot water. I pushed my hair back then grabbed some shampoo. I could still hear him banging on the door as I washed my long brown hair, then my body.

'Sweetheart, are you alright ? Pansy told me he was back. Please tell me he didn't touch you...'

I smiled as Tom's voice rang through my head.

'I'm fine. He hasn't and he won't.'

I heard him sigh in relief in my mind and I chuckled softly. I rinsed my hair and body then got out of the shower, putting a towel around my body. I ignored the loud banging on the door and started to dry myself before putting my clothes on. Well, the skirt I had picked was not going to please him. Judging by how upset he was by my dress at the party, he was not going to like how short it was. I scoffed at the thought. He could think whatever he wanted. I didn't care anymore.

"Open the fucking door, Aelys !"

"Fuck off, Mattheo."

"I swear I'm going to break it if you don't !"

'Took him long enough to come to that conclusion.' I thought.

I rolled my eyes, brushed my hair and teeth. Then I headed to the door. I opened it, seeing him with his wand tight in hand, ready to cast a spell on the wood. He was fuming and in seconds I was pushed harshly against the wall, his hand around my throat and his wand pressed against my stomach. His face was inches away from mine, eyes burning with rage and not leaving mine.

"What the fuck was that ?" He yelled.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I answered calmly, knowing it was angering him more.

He squeezed my throat harder and I felt proud for not being afraid anymore. His nose brushed against mine and I cursed my traitorous body for shivering. It was screaming for his touch, for him. Meanwhile, my mind was telling me to fight back. He smirked devilishly and chuckled darkly, hovering his lips on mine. My breath hitched.

"Where did you learn to perform wandless magic ?" He asked lowly.

I shrugged, not wanting to tell him. He gave my throat a warning squeeze and I shivered again. How could my body crave his touch so much ? I hate it. Of course, he noticed and lust started to come back in his darkened eyes.

"You like my hand around your throat, love ?" He whispered. "You can glare at me all you want, Aelys, but it doesn't stop the fact that you want me."

His lips brushed against mine, yet not touching them and my heartbeat increased. He went to my jaw and left a trail of kisses to my ear. I bit back a moan and fought the urge to press my legs together to appease the burning sensation in my core. I didn't know if I was reacting like this because he was the first person to touch me like this or if it was because I had completely lost my mind. How could I let him affect me like this ?

He kissed behind my ear, right on my sweet spot and I almost whimpered. I stopped it by biting my lip hard, drawing blood. His hot breath fanned my ear as he whispered.

"I didn't like the stunt you pulled yesterday. Kissing my brother. Really, love ?"

He let his wand glide down to my thigh, caressing it softly. Its wood was cold and I froze. I wanted to see what he would do. I knew it was stupid, that he was going to think I was giving in too easily but I also knew I wasn't going to let him have me after cheating on me. No matter how turned on I was, he was not going to touch me today. His head dived down to my neck and he pressed his lips on my skin. Another shiver ran down my spine and I bit on my lip harder, feeling the metallic taste of my blood invading my mouth. If I let the moans escape, he would win and that was not happening.

I closed my eyes as I felt his tongue and teeth licking and nipping my skin.

"Just give in, love. I know you want to." He mumbled against my neck.

I felt his wand leaving my thigh and heard it hitting the ground. I frowned, confused but gasped as I felt his large hand replace it. I felt him smirk against my skin and I felt goosebumps as his fingertips started to move on my thigh, inching slowly to my heat. His fingers brushed against my clothed area near my clit and I whimpered. I cursed myself as I felt his smirk widening. He had won.

I thought he was going to stop but he didn't, again moving his fingers against my clit through the fabric of my underwear. I whimpered again before snapping back to reality, my eyes opening fast. My hands went to his chest and I pushed hard, pulling him away from me. Surprisingly, he didn't fight back as he stepped back, his eyes analyzing my face. Lust still swirling inside the dark orbs along with something else. I didn't know what it was but I felt my stomach twisting warmly at the sight. I gulped, avoiding his stare, no longer able to face him without feeling shameful.

"I won't let you have me after you were with another woman last night, Mattheo." I breathed. "I won't be the other woman. I never will be."

He stayed silent but I could still sense his gaze on me. I ran a hand through my hair, cursing under my breath. I felt stupid for letting him touch me so easily. I took a minute to calm down my breathing while I felt his stare as he didn't say a word. I gathered the courage to look up in his eyes, taken aback by the emotions dancing inside the brown orbs.

"I won't be that kind of wife, Mattheo. You can't use me as you please." I finally spoke, feeling my anger coming back at full speed. "Now, if you want to play this game, fine. We'll play."

He frowned but I didn't let him have the chance to answer as I walked past him and hurried out of the room. I didn't have shoes but I couldn't care less. I was not going back inside that dorm. I went straight to Pansy's, praying for her to be there. I knocked on her door and I exhaled in relief when she opened it. She motioned for me to come inside and I did, hearing her close the door behind me.

"You okay, babe ?" She asked softly.

I nodded softly before sitting down on her bed and looking up at her.

"I'm fucked up, Pans."